[Include] Array of All Object Models (from GTA objects to SA-MP 0.3e objects)

Introduction

This is an array of every single object model that exists in the game and it includes custom SA-MP objects up to 0.3e. I made this a very long time ago, thinking that I was gonna make a map editor with it, but I just couldn't find the time for it, so now I'm releasing this. Hopefully someone will use this include and https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=415397 to make an amazing map editor.

Versions

Version 1.0 - Pastebin

Changelog

VersionChange
Version 1.0Created the script

Using

To begin using this include, drag the file to your pawno > includes folder and put

pawn Код:
#include <objectList>
at the top of your script.

You can access the array by using

ObjectList[index][oID]
ObjectList[index][oName]

Credits

SuperViper - Putting together the list

Awesome. Thanks !

Nice. Good work Viper. Thanks.

Nice work Viper.
Thanks for it.

Great work.. Eat some rep buddy. Thanks for taking your time and developing this huge list.

Good job! Thanks for taking the time to make this.

Nice job +1

Thanks, that usefull !

You forgot to add these objects:
pawn Код:
{19513, "whitephone"}, {19514, "SWATHgrey"}, {19515, "SWATAgrey"}, {19516, "Hair1_nc"}, {19516, "Hair2_nc"}, {19518, "Hair3_nc"}, {19518, "Hair5_nc"}, {19520, "pilotHat01"}, {19521, "policeHat01"}

Read the title. It's up to 0.3e. I don't play SA-MP anymore, so I don't plan on updating this.

Good job, It's really nice for my Map Editor
But, [uL]Pottus's Objects array isn't good, some objects has something like shadow and
When i want to remove it with OnPlayerShootPos and Pottus's Objects array it works but,
Only object removed and shadow of it didn't remove

Really good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job, It's really nice for my Map Editor
But, [uL]Pottus's Objects array isn't good, some objects has something like shadow and
When i want to remove it with OnPlayerShootPos and Pottus's Objects array it works but,
Only object removed and shadow of it didn't remove
My object is just all SA object positions you should also remove the LOD object as well probably part of the problem.