[Tool/Web/Other] Remote C# Console a.k.a RCSCON

Remote C# Console
Beta v1.0 - Released on 26.2.2013.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

INTRODUCTION & EXPLANATION:

Hello! So yea, another application release by me! Decided to release this simply because I like C# language the most and haven't yet seen any app of this kind completely done in C#! Anyways, this is how the app works:

1. You select to which server to connect:

Connect - request server connection
Clear app - clear all fields so you can make new connection

2. If everything goes well (connection valid, IP, port and password correct), you're now taken to this:

As you can see, there are few options that you can use!

Playerlist - opens up new form with complete server player list
Update - update server data by query and sending packet request, e.g. your player count will be updated, etc.
Execute - execute RCON commands directly to server

Clicking on "Playerlist" button brings you up to this:

Update player list - refresh player list

Now, to access context menu, you'll have to right-click on specific player you want to kick or ban!

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

NOTES:

- This application is still in BETA stage, so expect it to have some bugs

- This application has a very SIMPLE and EASY design, I may change the look of it later

- This application has in-built DNS detection, meaning if you enter e.g. "play.myserver.net" it'll translate it to IP adress and normally connect to server

- Known bugs:

1) Using any kind of password combination (which would be detected as valid) will still connect you to a server, though you won't be able to use ANY of the features, such as "Execute" and "Playerlist", but you'll still be able to use "Update" if server response correctly

2) Auto-DNS fails at local host translation

3) Player list may be buggy (tested with only 1 player, haven't tested with multiple)

- With each update of this application, I'll add more stuff and features

DOWNLOAD:

Mediafire (Beta v1.0) (APPLICATION + SOURCE) (Direct)

Mirrors not allowed!!

Thanks for checking this out, and please report bugs if you find any!

Regards,
Fiki!

Nice!!!

Good Work.

I Liked.

Nice job.

Very nice. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyfuz
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice!!!

Good Work.

I Liked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOFotherOo
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice. Good job.
Thanks!

How to install?

Small tip:
Instead of having a "update list" button, why don't you create a 10 seconds timer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldino
Посмотреть сообщение
How to install?
Download and go to SAMP->Bin->Release->SAMP.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by klklt0
Посмотреть сообщение
Small tip:
Instead of having a "update list" button, why don't you create a 10 seconds timer?
I used a timer before, had some problems with it (caused app crashing)! Will try to add it later!

Pretty good work, +Rep