[Include] DIVM - Dynamic Integrated Vehicle Management (XVM style)

I'm looking into the login problem bud as I seem to having the same issues. I'm kinda rewriting things as I go unfortunately so don't hav a very well defined plan I afraid. I'm rewriting the commands a bit to make it more flexible but hat will mean its a bit more complicated to integrate. When I release v3.5 ill include a gm demo file to show all the features.

yeah have exact problem, it has also bugged a few cmds? but ive given it a crack not really sure though what exactly is doing it but again will inform you if i find it =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJay9209
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking into the login problem bud as I seem to having the same issues. I'm kinda rewriting things as I go unfortunately so don't hav a very well defined plan I afraid. I'm rewriting the commands a bit to make it more flexible but hat will mean its a bit more complicated to integrate. When I release v3.5 ill include a gm demo file to show all the features.
oh cool i can't wait =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah have exact problem, it has also bugged a few cmds? but ive given it a crack not really sure though what exactly is doing it but again will inform you if i find it =D
Lol you sound like your Beta Testing for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by THENZSTONER
Посмотреть сообщение
oh cool i can't wait =D

Lol you sound like your Beta Testing for him
Lol in a way yes but "tAxI" is my Scripting hero, so it's only natural that I would follow his work and be a helping hand where i can.
=)

UPDATED:

version 3.5 - reverted to the menu based system for usage and administration. see the first page for instructions and function list - simplified and made more efficient. post up errors if you find em!!!!

YUS! downloading now.

EDIT: just got the "--- Server Shutting Down." happened when i crashed a Maverick into the building.
ill look into it and see what i can figure out.

does it only happen when you die inside the vehicle or when the player dies regardless?

happened inside

hmmmm I'm not seeing anything obvious. is there anything under OnVehicleDeath or OnPlayerDeath on your gm that may interfere?

Nope =/ even used your demo

I'll check it out tonight and see if i can replicate the issue. not had a chance yet :S

idea:
make individual models etc " infernus, torismo" cost different prices for example infernus cost 200000, Bravura costs 2000 etc etc

as for the crashing on explode hasn't happened for over 24 hours ill spend the next 24 hours spamming and trashing it and see what happens

awesome lol.

as for the individual model values - the only reason i didnt include that is basically - it's A LOT OF WORK lol. currently it categorises a vehicle and gives a price based on the vehicle class. If you check the code I'm sure you'll see the arrays at the top i use to do that and quite honestly it is PAINFULL even thinking about redefining those lol.

HOWEVER, there is a way around this... if you add the vehicle via the menu system While it is running you can specify vehicle price and EVEN THE NAME. I'll work a bit on this tonight and allow you to specify on the batch file what price and name should be. It's a very minor addition at best. I'll also include the license plate system I've been workin on. it'll allow you to change your license plate using the menu system as well.

Can I just check - looks like it was literally fixed years ago but does the license plate visual still go out of sync on changing a plate?

I like this, really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJay9209
View Post
awesome lol.

as for the individual model values - the only reason i didnt include that is basically - it's A LOT OF WORK lol. currently it categorises a vehicle and gives a price based on the vehicle class. If you check the code I'm sure you'll see the arrays at the top i use to do that and quite honestly it is PAINFULL even thinking about redefining those lol.

HOWEVER, there is a way around this... if you add the vehicle via the menu system While it is running you can specify vehicle price and EVEN THE NAME. I'll work a bit on this tonight and allow you to specify on the batch file what price and name should be. It's a very minor addition at best. I'll also include the license plate system I've been workin on. it'll allow you to change your license plate using the menu system as well.

Can I just check - looks like it was literally fixed years ago but does the license plate visual still go out of sync on changing a plate?
No i know I had a crack at it on your FS version awhile ago and didn't get very far lol

The license Plates where broken for awhile (as you knew) I do believe since 0.3e It is synced BUT (big but) don't hold it against me since 0.3e was released i took a very long break from scripting and have only recently got back into it.

New Link pls ?

Need new link please. Anyone please create a new link, if they have it. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have this script new link ?