[GameMode] World Wide Roleplay.

Intro.
Hello dear SAMP community. I am the original World Wide Roleplay retierd owner. I have decided to quit SAMP for a while or maybe for ever. I really wan't to share this awesome script which is a high zGaming edit made with United States Roleplay features.
All main credits are given to iRage and Kevin Fox. DO NOT CLAIM THIS GM AS YOURS.

I - David have only fixed some very minor bugs , added mappings , and our server scripter has fixed some bugs and added some features like : Car rent at spawn - but its not completely finnished.

Basicly we added : car rent (known as RV in filterscript folder) , pershing square mapping (known as lspd in filterscript folder) , mp3 (known as mp3 in filterscript folder and IG you can use command /mp3 to play your favorite song from the list) , some basic mappings (known as mapper in filterscript folder).

Features.
I won't name all the features but I will only name some key words.
Basicly if you know United States Roleplay (USRP) you will love to have a script like this.
Alright some basic key words:
  • New factions
  • Paintball system
  • Dynamic houses, bizes , gates , doors , map icons much more
  • New jobs
  • New jail and the NG has moved to LS. Location near Santa Maria beach.
  • VIP system with a VIP lounge near Glen park. Use /vipelevator
  • Name chagne , phone number change , sex and age change is at city hall.
  • Anti cheat. Bot admin - MOLE, bans spead hackers and weapon hackers and gives a lot of warrnings.
  • Dynamic familes, you can creat their HQ with /dynamics.
And much much more. I could name this stuff all day long but I dont have time for that.
In some words : As I said if you like USRP and the basic zGaming you are going to love this.
Huge thanks to iRage , Kevin Fox , David , Youice , Kenny , Jay , Derick .

Basic information.

If you need help with some installing things I advice you to use this : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=350747 (This is basicly the same, becasue the main script is zGaming)

NOTE - I won't help you with your server and etc. I am tierd of SAMP now and i have a lot of stuff to fo in real life.
So dont even barrow me for that. I will help out in coments some times.

The end.
Well this is mostly it. Remember to not claim this script as yours leave credits to - iRage , Kevin Fox , David , Youice and Kenny.
Have fun with this amazing script and I wish you luck!
Enjoy SAMP community this amazing script as I won't delete it and it will be here for ever.
Don't forget the copyrights.

Download.
All whats needed to run a server - http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5c85fc4b3e/
(Remember to cahnge the server.cfg and you can change the HOSTNAME trough pawno by using CTRL + F - hostname and then just editi it. You can change all the old World Wide Roleplay name tags trough pawno.)
Mirros accepted.
This script can be edited and feel free to PM me the edited script download link and I would really enjoy to check it out.
Good luck dear SAMP community.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
David and the Wolrd Wide Roleplay staff.

nice work but you should have done the Car rent system that was not done anyways 8/10 good release

Thank you! The car rent was the scripters job but he retiered as well.

how can make me admin ??!!!

how can put onduty on pd !!?

Use the information in the thread. The link is written in te thread. Follow the instructions. And u can use /makeleader to any faction.

Kind regards,
David

Lol, you aren't the REAL david.

Well maybe there has been a server named like this years ago but I am the real owner of this era.

Kind regards,
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidosi
View Post
DO NOT CLAIM THIS GM AS YOURS.
Haha!! Nice job to get rep(utation)s. This script is not yours with was making by faff, delete this thread copying man.

Nice
GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xTaSY
View Post
Nice
GG
Thank you.