Interior Locator GM + FS [v2.4 20/09/09]

This is a very basic script, first made in 2008 by me, it lists the most popular interiors, there are likely a few missing, if you find one, please reply to the thread and i'll add it. I have re-released this due to someone private messaging me and requesting it. Again, it is quite old, and thus, very basic, but eh, gets the job done?

Type /commands to see the command list.
To save information: Type /interior to see the interior you're in, and /save to save the co-ordinates (like /save [note to remind yourself])
OR, you can just open up the .pwn file and get the information from the source code.

Current Version: v2.5
Updated commands slightly, and fixed some typos. This is mainly a re-release due to a request made to me in private message - Despite the topic title, there is no FS version anymore, I didn't save a copy of it. Can't find out how to edit topic title.

As of v2.0:
There is now a /ran command, this command will use an internal array to randomly place you in one of the house interiors, whether it's a burglary one, commonly used one, or a buggy strange one. It also uses a Textdraw to show you any known issues and notes about the interiors you last entered. If you want to help out and add a missing interior, see bottom of script.

This is NOT a full list, it is just a simple small script that shows the commonly looked for locations - though do feel free to point out missed ones.
This is NOT a full script, all it is, is commands with locations and teleports, nothing more.

download from the below address
v2.5: http://jservers.info/InteriorL.zip

I hope you find this useful.
- Jolteon / Redirect Left

So, this is a GM right?
Well, it's pretty easy to do it, but hey i like it, very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DSK
Zh3r0 ]
So, this is a GM right?
Well, it's pretty easy to do it, but hey i like it, very nice.
You run it as a standalone game mode, yes. This is purely designed for people looking for the hidden interiors but can't be bothered to search about and get it themselves. I know it's "easy" but some people prefer having it there and just typing a few commands and having it all done.

sweet i hope it dont block reuglar chat liek the other hidden inteior scripts

EDIT:

Post removed by request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooper
sweet i hope it dont block reuglar chat liek the other hidden inteior scripts
No, it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia
This offers a much larger view of locations and interiors without even connecting to the game:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=63179
Well perhaps people like to visit interiors to get a feel for them. (like me).

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia
This offers a much larger view of locations and interiors without even connecting to the game:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=63179
Well perhaps people like to visit interiors to get a feel for them. (like me).

WeeDarr
Quite, me too.

Very nice job Jolt, I'll definitely use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Ettans ]
Very nice job Jolt, I'll definitely use it.
thanks

Also, released v1.0r1,this adds four more commonly asked for interiors, Sweets house, Rhyders house, Cezar / Kendles Trailer & the Eight Track Stadium.