Saving weapons with ammo over 9998

Some weapons will become infinite when ammo is set to 9999, however with my code (if weapon ammo is infinite), the weapons will become bugged.

OnPlayerDeath:

pawn Код:
for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++) GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, i, PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][0], PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][1]);
SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, UserStats[playerid][Skin], x, y, z, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
SpawnPlayer(playerid);
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100);
SetTimerEx("DeathGiveWep", 750, false, "i", playerid);
pawn Код:
public DeathGiveWep(playerid)
{
    for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++)
    {
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][0], PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][1]);
    }
}
It loops through all weapon slots and saves the weapons to an array, then when they respawn it gives them the weapons again with the same ammo amount.

So basically, if I /givewep 0 24 9999 the Desert Eagle ammunition is infinite, when I die and I get the weapon again, I can't switch to it as it is bugged with an ammo which seems to be something like -1 ...
If I set the ammo to a lower amount than 9999 it works, however.

Any fix for this?

When Ammo is infinite it doesn't save as 9999 or any higher number, it saves as -.... so do
pawn Код:
public DeathGiveWep(playerid)
{
    for (new i = 0; i < 13; i++)
    {
        if(PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][1] < 0) PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][1] = 99999;
        GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][0], PAdminDeathWeapons[playerid][i][1]);
    }
}