Sound loss support

WARNING - Backup all files before you replace them
This is a guide which should help people who lose sound while playing San Andreas and sa-mp. For example if it thunders you lose sound except the radio until the thunder stops or if lots of people file rockets from a hydra or hunter. I will mention 3 things you can try and at least one of them should fix the problem.

First thing to try - Click Start then control panel then click sound. Go to the speaker settings then click advanced. On speaker setup you get a drop down list. Select quadrophonic. Many people said this fixed all their sound bugs. I found that 5.1 surround sound helped me the most. Try them all and see which is the most effective.

Second thing to try - Keeping the same window up as the first step click on the performance tab under advanced speaker settings. Change the hardware acceleration to basic acceleration then click ok.

Third thing to try - This step requires you to replace a file in the San Andreas folder so be sure you backup your file so you don't have to reinstall if all goes wrong. DOWNLOAD. Then replace the file in your San Andreas folder called "eax.dll".

Hopefully this will help your sound problems. As 0.2 is nearing and there will be things like rocket launchers around every corner at least you wont lose sound

omg thank you so much.the first thing worked perfectly and this guide is very good.thank you.i was so annoyed to leave my car and get back in it to listen to musik.thank you so much

Quote:

Hopefully this will help your sound problems. As 0.2 is nearing and there will be things like rocket launchers around every corner at least you wont lose sound

nice job there mate

apparently none of them worked for me.. ... in SA i have the bug in which wen a thunderstorm comes evyrhting is silenced except the rokets from hydras and hunters.. and in samp, im in my car listening to music but wen i press "Esc" and go to the pause menu i can still listen to music but wen i return to the game the music disappears.. i wuld like someone to help me out plis.. cuz as C0met said the roket launchers will be evrywere and ull need to hear them cuz u need to flee from were they are. :P

I'm gonna try this thanks C0met. :P

thanks for this :d gunna test it soon

Thanks alot for the support C0met havnt tryed it yet, but im sure it will help when i have.

[me=Ryankilla]kisses c0met[/me]

The downloaded eax sais version:
And that I have in my SA Directory is:

Should I replace?

When I play samp and press esc while in a vehicle, the radio stops singing. And why does on any server when I get in a transfender , wheel archangels or even in locco low, the radio changes only to playback fm. And it makes me angry because when I press escape the radio stops singing and I always have to get out of the car and it sometimes disappears. Help