Ping goes high for no reason

Ok i checked for malware and everything and interent speed is fine, but like everyday my ping goes to 600 and 700 out of no where like it'll be fine most of the day then at night sometimes it just gets laggy as fuck can anyone help me? im usin wireless btw.

Well first it depends on where the host is, meaning distance and just beacuse your not having lag doesn't mean your internet is fully working right. I recommend trying out server close to you. or ping the server and see yourself.

Are you downloading anything?

Are you SURE that you don't have a RAT on your computer? ( they take LOTS of bandwidth, and eat your speed quite a lot. )

It's easy to make a RAT undetectable, few clicks and little code here and there, and that is it, you can infect a 25,000,000 dollar firewall if you know how it works.

Anyway, check commview you will see if there is a RAT there. The ports are either: 3333, 4444, 1305, and few others. unless the guy that ratted you know what his doing...

Also go to msconfig, and disable everything at the startup tab ( I think, too lazy to check which tab it was. )
Restart your PC, and see if anything else started again by it self again, if it did then it MIGHT be a RAT.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubgoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok i checked for malware and everything and interent speed is fine, but like everyday my ping goes to 600 and 700 out of no where like it'll be fine most of the day then at night sometimes it just gets laggy as fuck can anyone help me? im usin wireless btw.
ill Give You Reason List

1-Maybe From Download On Your Computer or other people
2-Open Start Up > Click On Run > Write Command "cmd" > write on the black dialog > "Ipconfig" > Check your Internet Ping or i recommending you if you have other people in router and they download much Use Net Cut This Program To cut the net to take the internet speed from other people in router This Download Link http://www.arcai.com/arcai-netcut-fa...ad-netcut.html From The Company this famed program can help you alot to make your ping at last 200-300

isyour isp reliable? sounds like a problem with them.

1) Make sure no one is steaming anything.
2) Turn off un-needed programs that take up bandwith.
3) Stop any downloads.
4) Get a better internet if this is the last option.
5) Unplug your modem and wait five seconds.
6) In the back of your modem should be a reset button, try that.
7) If you feel you are being attacked by another person with Denial of Service, contact your ISP.