New Youtube Channel: SAMP Shenanigans.

Hey guys, I decided to create a YouTube Channel just to have fun on SA:MP causing random shenanigans around servers. If you all didn't already know, I was in zXNoRegretzzXz(Kevin)'s videos during his SA:MP days.
I wasn't in all of them, just like 4-5 my name was Kareem Ventura. I've never, ever done a commentary video so don't judge I'm just starting out. I recorded them in HD but parts of them go a little bit fuzzy because I messed up in Sony Vegas editing. Anyways, check them out I have two done so far and plan on making more.
You can subscribe if you like me hopefully I am liked. But yeah, check them out and let me know what you think.
I prefer you contact me via YouTube because I don't really check SA:MP forums often anymore.
Oh, also please let me know what YOU want to see, since I'm just going by ear at the moment.
Anyways, if you have any questions ask. Any suggestions, voice them. My channel is www.youtube.com/lynnstrum
Thanks !

Good luck with the new channel and future videos mate.

Good luck and Lynn do you know any release time date on the Gamemode ? and also Great job man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouz
View Post
Good luck with the new channel and future videos mate.
Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
View Post
Good luck and Lynn do you know any release time date on the Gamemode ? and also Great job man
Thank you, and not at this time. It's coming along pretty smooth right now though.
Once again, thanks for the support.

do you want subscribers?

That's always good lol. But only if they like my channel.

Well if i like your vidoes, i will surely Subscribe to you