Seatbelt Command

So, I need a seatbelt command. I'll show you some things that I would like the command to do:

- /seatbelt command will send a message to the player, something like "You put your seatbelt on" ;
- /seatbelt again will send a message to the player, something like "You put your seatbelt off" ;
- /checkseatbelt will check if the player has the seatbelt on;
- /seatbelt when a player isn't in the vehicle will tell him that he needs to be in a vehicle.
- You can't leave the car with your seatbelt on, and the player will be alerted that he has to put his seatbelt off for leaving the car ( optional ).

thanks.

You should not request a code here. Ask for it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=413556

Wrong thread man, check sticky threads.
anyway.

Код:
CMD:sb(playerid, params[]) return cmd_seatbelt(playerid, params);

CMD:seatbelt(playerid, params[])
{
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 0)
	{
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not in a vehicle!");
        return 1;
    }
	new string[50 + MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 1 && Seatbelt[playerid] == 0)
	{
        Seatbelt[playerid] = 1;
        if(IsABike(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
		{
            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s reaches for their helmet, and puts it on.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have put on your helmet.");
        }
        else
		{
            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s reaches for their seatbelt, and buckles it up.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have put on your seatbelt.");
        }

}
    else if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) == 1 && Seatbelt[playerid] == 1)
	{
        Seatbelt[playerid] = 0;
		{
            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s reaches for their helmet, and takes it off.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have taken off your helmet.");
        }
        else
		{
            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s reaches for their seatbelt, and unbuckles it.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have taken off your seatbelt.");
        }
    }
    ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
    return 1;
}

CMD:cb(playerid, params[]) return cmd_checkbelt(playerid, params);

CMD:checkbelt(playerid, params[])
{
	new giveplayerid;
	if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /checkbelt [playerid]");

if(GetPlayerState(giveplayerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
	{
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"That player is not in any vehicle!");
        return 1;
    }
    if (ProxDetectorS(9.0, playerid, giveplayerid))
	{
		new string[128];
        new stext[4];
        if(Seatbelt[giveplayerid] == 0) { stext = "off"; }
        else { stext = "on"; }
		{
            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s's helmet is currently %s." , GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid) , stext);
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,string);

format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s looks at %s, checking to see if they are wearing a helmet.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid),GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
            ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
        }
        else
		{
            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s's seat belt is currently %s." , GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid) , stext);
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,string);

format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s peers through the window at %s, checking to see if they are wearing a seatbelt.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid),GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
        }
    }
    else { SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not around that player!"); }
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Mihai\Desktop\samp\Romanian Project Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(23698) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientMessageEx"
C:\Users\Mihai\Desktop\samp\Romanian Project Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(23702) : error 017: undefined symbol "Seatbelt"
C:\Users\Mihai\Desktop\samp\Romanian Project Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(23702) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Mihai\Desktop\samp\Romanian Project Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(23702) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Mihai\Desktop\samp\Romanian Project Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(23702) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Mihai\Desktop\samp\Romanian Project Roleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(23702) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

23698 line

pawn Код:
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You're not in a vehicle!");
23702 line

pawn Код:
what's wrong?

bump

change
pawn Код:
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You're not in a vehicle!");
to
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You're not in a vehicle!");
and
pawn Код:
to
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) && Seatbelt[playerid] == 0)
I have a seatbelt command too, and mines has the above things, which work..

And you also need to make a global variable called seatbelt... seriously I hate it when people just copy-paste codes they find on the forums.

i'm not copying , im trying to learn , my code didn't worked so i wanted to find out what's the problem

btw, same errors

add new Seatbelt[MAX_PLAYERS]; somewhere in ur script.

26 errors now.