[GameMode] [0.3x]Call Of Duty - World at War III ©®™ (Official Release)[TDM][5 Classes][Capture Zones][Much More]:-->DeathMatch<--:

It's basicly a TDM script, there are two team; Allied team and Axis team. There are 5 classes; Infantry class, Medic Class, Pilot class, Engineer class and Rifleman class, each class has it's own abilities and weapons. The gamemode is map based, there are 8 maps including: The Island, The City, The Bridge, The Fort, The Desert, The Forest, The Armory and From Above. Each map got 1 - 2 capturable zones. The map changes depending on the teams tickets, whenever someone dies the teams tickets reduces by 1.

/help - Dialog for changing class/team/spawn.
/capture - Capture a capturable zone.
/kill - Commit suicide.
/t - Team chat.
/stats - displays your stats
/ammo - Reload your ammo if at an ammo box.
/pm - Private message.
/l - Local chat.
/cmds - displays a full list of cmds.
/ask - Ask a question to an admin.
/admins - Displays the admins currently online.
/report - Report a player.
/spawn - Change your spawn location.
/fire - use a cannon.
/backup - get backup.
/fstyle - changing your fightstyle, depening on kills.
/repair - repair a vehicle if engineer.
/heal - heal another player if medic.
/s - squad chat.
/joins - join a squad.
/leaves - leave a squad.
/shelp - squad help.

/ban - ban a player.
/kick - kick a player.
/maptp - enable/disable admin teleport.
/goto - goto another player.
/getto - get one player to another.
/gethere - get a player to you.
/set - command for setting stats.
/setmap - changing the map.
/fix - fix a vehicle.
/fixid - fix a vehicle (ID).
/an - answer a question.
/a - admin chat.
/check - check a players stats.
/thaw - thaw a player.
/freeze - freeze a player.
/spec - spectate a player.
/specoff - stop spectating a player.
/ann - admin announcement.
/cw - check a players weapons.
/unban - unban an IP.
/nextmap - proceed to next map.
/warn - warn a player.

Me !

Includes Required
Quote:

#include <a_samp>
#include <dini>
#include <dudb>

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/625b3acb45/
I Hope You Like It

its hard to know its copied etc.. there is billion COD GM over there but its cool GM if its not copied

btw its freaking wierd that is ur first post O_O

You have not put the right download link in it.

Fixed.Sorry for inconvenience

Great !!! <3 <3

100/100

Post some pictures ? Seems good..

download link still just gives a file not a pwn file please fix it...

Bunch of gamemodes like this are released, this is not a cool shit, that all servers has same features, same game, same gameplay, its always the same, I think we need to think about more ideas for TDM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Bunch of gamemodes like this are released, this is not a cool shit, that all servers has same features, same game, same gameplay, its always the same, I think we need to think about more ideas for TDM...
dude i hate those people who criticize ... this is my first gamemode ... its made from scratch by me and if you think there should be many more features then just make it yourself if you know how to script i dont just get it why people like you criticize people .... Its Very Very Criticizing just because if you cannot respect someone's 1st(By Scratch) Script and just Learn To Respect people i dont know if you're a 10 old boy or something people like you are simply mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanVice
Посмотреть сообщение
dude i hate those people who criticize ... this is my first gamemode ... its made from scratch by me and if you think there should be many more features then just make it yourself if you know how to script i dont just get it why people like you criticize people .... Its Very Very Criticizing just because if you cannot respect someone's 1st(By Scratch) Script and just Learn To Respect people i dont know if you're a 10 old boy or something people like you are simply mean.
agree 100 %

The download file isn't .pwn. It's something other than that, would you mind posting the pastebin or the .pwn files? And it would be nice if you could list which plugins would be needed.

Looks good, Will try it out.

nice 8/10

This is Not Made By You

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174073

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp_boy
View Post
He's Already Banned lol