Max objects within: X radius

I'm having a few issues with trying to stream a large amount of objects(800-1500) within an around ~300m radius. I know there is limits to how many CreateObjects you can use but is there a limit to how many objects you can stream within a certain radius. It seems Incognitos' streamer plugin and MidoStreamer are unable to handle such a myriad of objects in this radius.

Can anyone give me any information about this or if there is an object streamer that can handle a vast amount of objects in one area. It's very important, thanks.

Edit: I'd like to add. Is there a limit for how many objects can be loaded at once? Could I stagger the amount of objects loaded in groups of say; 200?

What are your 'few issues'? It's possible that your objects' draw distances are smaller than the area you're trying to put everything in.

I think you have the same problem with me.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=417377

The draw distances are set to default, 250 I think for incognitos' and less for MidoStreamer. When using incognitos' some of the objects don't appear at all, while when using MidoStreamer; some will load, then dissapear then start to load again.

@newbienoob
It's not that they're loading slow, it's just they don't at all.

Found out why it was doing this. I separated a total of 2243 objects into groups of 500 or less and loaded each group on intervals of 2000 ticks. It seems trying to load over a certain amount of objects(streamed or not) at the exact same time can cause them not to load.

Sorry if this has already been found out but I've solved it myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Found out why it was doing this. I separated a total of 2243 objects into groups of 500 or less and loaded each group on intervals of 2000 ticks. It seems trying to load over a certain amount of objects(streamed or not) at the exact same time can cause them not to load.

Sorry if this has already been found out but I've solved it myself
Do you have a solution for my problem?