[FilterScript] Anti-Lag/Anti-Lead/MTA-Bullet Hit Sync System v0.1 (Weapon Damages Synced)

Info

• Version: 0.1

• As most people know that this script allows you to hit players via shooting on their skin/image. But different side of this script is damages are synced with animations. For preview, watch following video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT6JTOF9Nmo

Download

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/41c4e5bf33/

Known Bugs

• Damaged player stuck problem (I think will fix this in next version)

_

Sweet, I'll test it out

It is not possible with OnplayerGiveDammage

Hmmm, from my experience writing anti-lag systems this is not a good way to write it. It's actually better to make your own OnPlayerDeath() callback usually OnPlayerDeathEx() or whatever you want to call it then calculate damage through OnPlayerTakeDamage() and manually set health/armor there so you know when the player dies then make the call to OnPlayerDeathEx(). In this way OnPlayerGiveDamage() would actually call OnPlayerTakeDamage() to issue a hit you can also do some other stuff with this system such as removing the need to set all players to the same team so lead aim and anti-lag can be combined (requires waiting to see if OnPlayerTakeDamage() is called to prevent double hitting).

One more suggestion instead of doing this....

lasthit[playerid] = -1;

Do this to improve readability

lasthit[playerid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
Hmmm, from my experience writing anti-lag systems this is not a good way to write it. It's actually better to make your own OnPlayerDeath() callback usually OnPlayerDeathEx() or whatever you want to call it then calculate damage through OnPlayerTakeDamage() and manually set health/armor there so you know when the player dies then make the call to OnPlayerDeathEx(). In this way OnPlayerGiveDamage() would actually call OnPlayerTakeDamage() to issue a hit you can also do some other stuff with this system such as removing the need to set all players to the same team so lead aim and anti-lag can be combined (requires waiting to see if OnPlayerTakeDamage() is called to prevent double hitting).

One more suggestion instead of doing this....

lasthit[playerid] = -1;

Do this to improve readability

lasthit[playerid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
+1 Maybe trying thi would be better

pastebin

Sure here is an example of the method I'm talking about combines Anti-Lag and Lag shooting with a bit more work it's also possible to make modified damages (won't work properly with health under 51) .

http://pastebin.com/gYhpgBz9

you can make anti cheat invulnerability too bro ...

Lawl, this is nice. Good job man

nvm i was wrong and i'm sorry for that

Thats really impresive filterscript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
You use function "IsPlayerPaused" were you haven't define it anywere your script !
It's commented out, that is just so you can kill players while they are paused if you want all you need to do is get a IsPlayerPaused() function which is not very hard to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It's commented out, that is just so you can kill players while they are paused if you want all you need to do is get a IsPlayerPaused() function which is not very hard to make.
you are right, i did not pay attention on code correct and for that i'm really sorry

You did a splendid job doing this FS .When are you going to release the next version ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaidal0S
View Post
You did a splendid job doing this FS .When are you going to release the next version ?
I have no idea

Good Job Man Nice (y)

link dont work for me! anyone can upload it plz

Why is the video private now? I kinda saw it that day but I can't see it now. Why Matz?

video is private -.-'

Why are you using SetPlayerTeam? Can you explain the purpose ? thanks