learning to script

Hello i have been scripting alot of months now and i cant seem to learn much of it but i want a better way that will learn me cos am so sick to death a newbie ppl now days hosting NG:RP Edits and GF edits i want to make my own with good dynamic stuff maybe even share it to your guys if i want to release it very good jobs etc if anyone wants to team up or anything would be great thanks guys and please comment and give me some cool ideas on what to make .

Don't expect to become a pro in just a few weeks. It takes months, if not years, to gather all the experience and knowledge you'd need.

well am not a pro like your guys yet but hopfuly soon might be

Me and my friend started our own CNR server, we had not really scripted before, we'd played around with scripts and edits but never had we started from scratch. We're a week or two into properly developing it and we've progressed so much with our knowledge of PAWNO scripting, but we're still not capable of answering complex questions and always return to the wiki. Luckily, SA-MP has an amazing community and if you're stuck, you can be sure to get help.

The best way to learn is to read the wiki and create all sorts of mini scripts.
GL!

thank you very much danlore and good luck with your CNR server

It took me alot of time to learn scripting but I'm learning fast
if you have good scripting knowledge we can team up to make our project
but if you still new to scripting i will refuse to team because i will make everything on my own

I used to study some docs, etc.. ****** provided some and some is also in the pawno folder. Otherwise WIKI, ****** and re-write. Thats also some easy Ways to learn scripting.

I started back in 2011 with editing gamemodes (in the time of 0.3c/0.3d), and learned quite fast with that..
I got alot support on the forums, and when I knew enough I started with my scratch GM.
I also looked alot on the wiki, actually, I'm still using the wiki alot.
The best thing is to start with little separate systems, so you can get a hold of the basics (loading, saving, e.t.c), and when you've got the basics, you can start with the bigger things.
Motivation, knowlegde and patience.

thank you guys it really helps so i will start using SA-MP wiki

You can only learn by doing. I found the absolute best way to learn scripting is to download other (simple at first) scripts and looking at them. See how they work. Don't understand what something does? => Look it up in the samp wiki. Still don't understand? => ask it on the forums. Eventually you'll start to get used to things, you'll start to know how they work. It's okay if you don't understand stuff in the beginning, scripting is really hard. As long as you don't give up you'll become a great scripter.

Good luck