Volthost problem

hey guys,

please help!! when I try to connect my server it's not in the internet tab and when I try to add it in favourites it says "(Retrivieng info...) 5.175.134.74:7777" and other can connects
I use volt host and I have 50 slots and It's 0.3e and I try to reinstall samp more times and not work I use more samp checkers and it's work but I can't connect and other can connect

look:

It's online but I can't connect and about the checker look here: http://monitor.sacnr.com/checker.html?5.175.134.74:7777

Please help

Thanks.

Please reply anyone

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=349089

the server's version is 0.3e you have to update it(if you are using 0.3x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Ryder
View Post
the server's version is 0.3e you have to update it(if you are using 0.3x)
I have 0.3e and it's 0.3e and If it was version problem it must not write "(Retierving info...") it just must have the hostname but when connect its connect and then retry and retry and retry the server

but my problem is "(Retierving info...)" how to fix this

update the server to 0.3x and ur samp too

If you're using Hamachi, get rid of it as it steals 5.* IP addresses for its own use, blocking hosts using those IPs such as Volt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ventic
View Post
If you're using Hamachi, get rid of it as it steals 5.* IP addresses for its own use, blocking hosts using those IPs such as Volt.
Im not using hamachi I use volt host and my server is for all any way problem fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolatif741
View Post
hey guys,

please help!! when I try to connect my server it's not in the internet tab and when I try to add it in favourites it says "(Retrivieng info...) 5.175.134.74:7777" and other can connects
I use volt host and I have 50 slots and It's 0.3e and I try to reinstall samp more times and not work I use more samp checkers and it's work but I can't connect and other can connect

look:

It's online but I can't connect and about the checker look here: http://monitor.sacnr.com/checker.html?5.175.134.74:7777

Please help

Thanks.
All you mean is that you are not able to connect to the server, while others can? Many a times, 'Retrieving info...' is also shown if you already have the same server on your favorites (in a different style, like server.domain.com:7777)
Try joining the game, and let us know if the problem still persists.

And please, stop saying its a Volt-Host problem. Its not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
View Post
All you mean is that you are not able to connect to the server, while others can? Many a times, 'Retrieving info...' is also shown if you already have the same server on your favorites (in a different style, like server.domain.com:7777)
Try joining the game, and let us know if the problem still persists.

And please, stop saying its a Volt-Host problem. Its not.
I never said it's a problem with Volt-Host, I said it's a problem with Hamachi and the IPs that fall under the 5.0.0.0/8 block. Some hosting services such as Volt and Hetzner have now been assigned some of these IP addresses, which causes a problem for Hamachi users. I think you misunderstood me by quite a bit.

Anyhow, I'm glad the problem is now fixed.