Stop Admins from banning/kick, etc... eachother

Hey guys, I have my own admin script which I made, and I have noticed many admins banning/kicking/warning/muting eachother. How do I stop them from doing it.

Here is the line to check if the player is an admin:

pawn Code:
if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] < 1)
You can change the 1 to another admin level.

So my question is, how do I stop admins from banning/kicking/warning/muting eachother. It's getting really annoying.

Please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
That really seems like a social issue rather than a coding one. Maybe you should work on trying to get admins you can trust to not abuse their powers, and promote a sense of community so that they won't kick ANYONE without good reason? Not try and implement code measures to patch a serious underlying issue.

Basically if they are doing that, they shouldn't be admins at all so you shouldn't need to prevent them doing it.
Alright, say I'm offline, and they start banning each other? Someone told me that it is possible to prevent admins from doing it to eachother.

Quote:
View Post
Yes it is, but that wasn't the point of my post - if you can't trust your admins to behave when you're not there then why were they appointed as admins in the first place?
Because in the first place, I actually trusted them. Also, I like my admins, that's why I don't want to demote them from their current rank. I just need a simple line that prevents admins from doing those stuff to eachother

EDIT: I've tried to make something like this, but I'm not sure if it will work.

Code:
	if( id == pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] < 0 )
		return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: You cannot ban another admin!");
And I get this warning,

Code:
C:\DOCUME~1\DANNY~1.YOU\MYDOCU~1\LOSSAN~1\GAMEMO~1\Testing.pwn(1189) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
1 Warning.

EDIT 2: Tried to fix it, took the error, but it doesnt prevent them from doing stuff to eachother

if(pInfo[id][AdminVariable > 0) return 0;

if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] == pInfo[id][Adminlevel]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHATEVER,"Stop screwing around and take your job seriously");

Then add a printf underneath it, so that you can look in the logs later and fire them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
if(pInfo[playerid][Adminlevel] == pInfo[id][Adminlevel]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHATEVER,"Stop screwing around and take your job seriously");

Then add a printf underneath it, so that you can look in the logs later and fire them.
I get this:

Code:
C:\DOCUME~1\DANNY~1.YOU\MYDOCU~1\LOSSAN~1\GAMEMO~1\Testing.pwn(1189) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

Quote:
View Post

Sorry about that, but that still doesn't work. I put it in one of my commands, tested it out on another

Quote:
View Post

Quote:
View Post
Crazybob's server has quite a nice system (IIRC) all admin actions (or possibly cop actions) are echoed in real-time on IRC so people in-game might not know, but all admins are answerable to the public because everyone can see the abuse happen.
I log every admin command to the database: E.G:

Can someone help me

help?