[FilterScript] Fishing System + Afk System

Hi, my name is lex Palermitano adn I live in Palermo Italy..

Today I want to present my system more fishing my system Afk

The system works that when you go fishing at the given coordinates in ScriptFile and make / draws the player begins to fish within 5 minutes and if you do not find them check a message saying Failed: There you are in the fishing area.

If at the end of the 5 mintues you are in the area of fishing you will be given money from $ 100 to end at $ 800

The AFK system that works when you have to go afk type / afk and check the center with a message written in Afk you, if you do not return within 15 minutes in noafk mode with the command / noafk you will be kicked

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yyhxlnrv0do1yue

Please add some more informations!

Updated

Add some screens , cmds

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlPrincipino
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, my name is lex Palermitano adn I live in Palermo Italy..

Today I want to present my system more fishing my system Afk

The system works that when you go fishing at the given coordinates in ScriptFile and make / draws the player begins to fish within 5 minutes and if you do not find them check a message saying Failed: There you are in the fishing area.

If at the end of the 5 mintues you are in the area of fishing you will be given money from $ 100 to end at $ 800

The AFK system that works when you have to go afk type / afk and check the center with a message written in Afk you, if you do not return within 15 minutes in noafk mode with the command / noafk you will be kicked

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yyhxlnrv0do1yue
Comandi

/afk
/noafk
/pesca

I'm Italian,
and I'll tell you a true Italian, I do not dislike these systems.....
D:

Allora ti parlo italiano...non ti piace il mio sistema ho il sistema afk in generale

good for beginner keep up + reputation

Thank You for reputation

Is it really your scripts?