Don't let GTA down!

All I want to say is " Guys don't forget GTA San Andreas & sa-mp! " As you can see guys, new games with better graphics, technology comes from day to day, such as COD9, BF etc. We all played SA & sa-mp in our childhood, didn't we? It always brings me old memories and I'm afraid of "losing" sa-mp players. I see so many friends that moved from GTA on Lol, Cod, WoW etc. We are GTA lovers and I hope that you guys won't forget to play and bring GTA (sa-mp) in your heart forever!

Regards <3

Okay well, don't let being straight down either!
There is a thing called "Hd Modifications" and yeah, they update those graphics quite a bit.
I mean, my computer couldn't run it like that, but you get what i'm saying.

Just recently we got a record for most players in servers by the way.

Long Live SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
The number of SA:MP players has risen consistently at around 10,000 players per year ever since it was first released. GTA IV multiplayer on the other hand flatlined! Have you seen any evidence that SA:MP is failing?
+1

GTA SA was the most sold game in all the whole world (for me). I love this game and online it's really awesome. I think that others players won't leave sa-mp or GTA. Because this game changed the way to play.

Nice to hear that guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you seen any evidence that SA:MP is failing?
No, I'm just sayin' :')

Since GTA IV has already a multiplayer, a mod is quite useless. SA-MP didn't have a multiplayer mode or anything like that. GTA V instead will bring us to San Andreas again, even multiplayer mods will come out, it won't have success as much as SAMP has. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Since GTA IV has already a multiplayer, a mod is quite useless. SA-MP didn't have a multiplayer mode or anything like that. GTA V instead will bring us to San Andreas again, even multiplayer mods will come out, it won't have success as much as SAMP has. :P
Dont be so sure...

SA:MP is growing up continuously,a milestone it hit 50K players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats true. Making multiplayer mod for game which have multiplayer already is useless IMHO.

If the SA-MP team decides that they want to make a GTA V mod, I'll support them 100%. The reason GTA IV didn't take off is due to it being a bad port. Hardly anyone could run it.