MoveObject keeps on going for all eternity

pawn Код:
CMD:gate(playerid, params[])
{
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /gate [password]");

new string[128];
    new iName[24], gate = -1;
    GetPlayerName(playerid, iName, 24);
    for(new i = 0; i != MAX_GATES; i++ )
        if(GateInfo[i][gCreated] == 1)
            if(strval(params) == GateInfo[i][gPassword])
            {
                gate = i; break;
            }

if(gate != -1)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 15.0, GateInfo[gate][gX], GateInfo[gate][gY], GateInfo[gate][gZ]))
        {
            if(GateInfo[gate][gStatus] == GATE_CLOSED)
            {
                MoveObject(GateInfo[gate][gObject], GateInfo[gate][gXM], GateInfo[gate][gYM], GateInfo[gate][gZM], GateInfo[gate][gSpeed]);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s uses their remote control to open the gate.", iName);
                ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE);
            }
            else
            {
                MoveObject(GateInfo[gate][gObject], GateInfo[gate][gX], GateInfo[gate][gY], GateInfo[gate][gZ], GateInfo[gate][gSpeed]);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s uses their remote control to close the gate.", iName);
            }
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not near any gate!");
            return 1;
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Incorrect password!");
        return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}
The object keeps moving when I use the command, and I've tried placing returns inside the gStatus brackets, and alot of other things, but nothing seems to be fixing it.

Not sure what you mean by keeps moving but I notice that you never change the gStatus to closed or opened.

pawn Код:
if(GateInfo[gate][gStatus] == GATE_CLOSED)
{
         MoveObject(GateInfo[gate][gObject], GateInfo[gate][gXM], GateInfo[gate][gYM], GateInfo[gate][gZM], GateInfo[gate][gSpeed]);
         format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s uses their remote control to open the gate.", iName);
         GateInfo[gate][gStatus] = GATE_OPENED;
}
else
{
        MoveObject(GateInfo[gate][gObject], GateInfo[gate][gX], GateInfo[gate][gY], GateInfo[gate][gZ], GateInfo[gate][gSpeed]);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s uses their remote control to close the gate.", iName);
        GateInfo[gate][gStatus] = GATE_CLOSED;
}

Well, by keep moving I mean that it doesn't stop when it's supposed to stop. It never stops moving
Also, "GateInfo[gate][gStatus] = GATE_OPEN;" doesn't change anything.