[GameMode] War Life TDM

Hello guys, today I decided to release War Life Gamemode which I used to use for my own server which got shut down as I wasn't able to access my PC for some time.

About the GameMode

War Life TDM is a TDM GameMode which is based in Los Santos and it currently has:

-4 Teams (USA, Germany, Civilian/Survivor & China)
-Mapping
-KillStreak system
-VIP System(Not fully completed) - Discount in /shop and 3 VIP command including Vip Chat
-Admin System
-Ranking System (Higher ranks can acess vehicles like hunter, hydra, rustler, rhino. Those can be found at LS Airport)
-Shop system
-Random Messages
-Armour bonus for ranks

Well that's probably not all in it, I might've forgotten something as it was a while since I worked on that GameMode.

Credits

Blast3r(me) - Scripting & Mapping
RobinOwnz - Fixing some script and assisting with it.

Known Bugs

-Kick command will not send message to the player due to 0.3x update. You need to set it to timer to make it work.
-If you find any other bugs, please PM me and I might solve them.

Now, regarding the updates I might do some and I might not, depends of my mood and my free time.

Download

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8241584a53/

Well I hope I didn't forget to put anything, heh'... Hope you'll like the script.

First!, Nice Looking forward for trying it :P

well nice for first

Download link doesnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't know why you bumped this old thread as this is my first gamemode, created back in late 2012, early 2013 and link actually works, at least for me. Just press the "Direct download".

To the rest of you: This is an old script of mine therefore it's badly written so I wouldn't suggest you use it unless you know what you're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Try this: https://s20.solidfilesusercontent.co...r_Life_TDM.rar

Nice Work! Well it is so Awesome but you can add more Stuffs

Good Job!

Good Job and keep it up, bro