End Of SAMP (MMORPG)

Hi everyone, I came back today on sa-mp after about 2 years and I see that it's still very popular. I had a server 2 years ago, it was always full on 2 servers, no one could log in, + there was thousands of registrations in a few days. The good thing is that there is a limit of 1000 players for servers now, + I have money, I am ready to invest in as many servers as it needs. It was the only server offering a real mmorpg type gameplay. Here are some of the features it had:

Monsters,
Inventory System,
Quest System,
Business System,
Skill System,
Character Stats,
and a lot more...

The reason it was closed was because I totally forgot to back up my development computer which crashed. Everything got deleted. I would never make this kind of mistake again lol. I now have automatic back up. This small mistake made me lose a lot of time.

Explanations on this kind of game play.

Monsters:
You could attack monsters and it would drop a box containing items and gold. Those items go in your inventory.
There was multiple type of monsters, bosses. Name of the monster and it's health would appear on it's head.

Inventory:
Potions, Weapons, Cars, Quest Items, Etc..etc...

Quest:
Tutorial quests, kill monsters quest, and a lot more type of mmorpg quests.

Business:
You could buy a business such as a cemetary business and get a % of all the players gold when a player dies.
A church business where you would get money from all the players that pray to heal themselves and a lot more...
It's hard to level and get gold which gives this kind of game at least 1 year of game play before attaining high levels.

Skill:
You have magic skills that you could use to attack monsters, heal players, etc..You gain new skills as you level up.

Character Stats:
You gain 5 character points every time you level up. You can increase your health, your attack, your luck, ...

The game had over 3000 monsters on a player limit of 250 per server.

That's only part of the game play. To fund this game, there was a membership plan that members could pay to get additional features and quests in the game.

Now, the reason I am writing this is because I want to know if there are some of you who are interested If I bring back this game to life. If I can get at least 500 votes. This game could be up and running in the next few weeks with little game play. But trust me, if it's opened, new quests, items, features would be added every day. + a website where you could configure your account.

Here's a few videos a GM posted on ******* a long time ago, it doesn't show much of the game. He only made videos in lag test sessions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG22afEIb0w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NH6K24_bk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecuWpKnBh_U

Thanks for reading and I hope a lot of you are interested!

If it gets 500 votes, the server will be up and running in a few weeks. I will also post a developer email where you could contact me and provide ideas for the game play. I'm not like a lot of other developers who implement new ideas after weeks or months. It takes me not more than 1 day to implement your idea if it's approved (by me for now :P).

By the way, I count the "No" Votes in the 500 votes . Because I'm sure a lot of people who said no will like it when they try it.

---EDIT---
Even if we did not get 500 votes yet, I am happy to announce to everyone that the development has started . Thank you for everyone who have voted.

----EDIT 2/18/2013---
A lot has been done in the past 2 days.
The Beta Version will be coming out in a few days!

----EDIT 2/19/2013---
Registrations will be opened in a few days! You will need to enter a beta code to enter the game. This is only for testing purposes. More information on this server including the ip will be available here.

BETA CODE: "eos777"

You will need to use this code to register an account. This code will appear on this forum for a limited time only. Save it on your computer.

----EDIT 2/20/2013---
Great to see a lot of people are interested. The good news is that this server is currently being developed by 9 developers . Developments are passed through me and approved by me to make sure the codes are bug-free and to make sure it won't break the game play.

----EDIT 2/22/2013---
The Exp system has been implemented. The beta will be opened next week with few game play.

----EDIT 2/22/2013---
The first server has been purchased. + (This server will be on the hosted tab as soon as the beta is opened to the public). Which will be running in Los Angeles.

Here are the specs:

Dual Intel Xeon E5 Processor (5 x 2 ghz)
6 GB RAM

PM me if you would like to visit the game while it's still in alpha. I will only let a few people in.

----EDIT 2/22/2013---
Drop System fully implemented.

-Development (Beta)-
Player Database - Done
Registration - Done
Sign in - Done
Spawn System - Done
Monster System - Done
Item System - Done
Drop System - Done
Exp System - Done
Quest System - In Development
Inventory System - In Development
Player Stats - Done
Business System - In Development
Skill System - In Development

Number of monsters Type: 5 (there will be hundreds of monsters types after the beta)
Number of monsters: 100 (there will be thousands of monsters after the beta)
Number of items Type: 3 (there will be hundreds of item types after the beta)

The fuck is this? Who said SA-MP is unpopular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
View Post
The fuck is this? Who said SA-MP is unpopular?
I meant to say I am impressed it's still very popular. This makes me want to bring back this server online

What's this Game Mode? Wierd, you got a server running right now or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy
View Post
What's this Game Mode? Wierd, you got a server running right now or what?
It was running about 2 years ago. It got deleted because my development computer crashed, nothing was backed up. I made a stupid mistake. All the coding got deleted. I can easily bring it back but I need to see if people are interested first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkevin
View Post
It was running about 2 years ago. It got deleted because my development computer crashed, nothing was backed up. I made a stupid mistake. All the coding got deleted. I can easily bring it back but I need to see if people are interested first.

Man, put it up and start a server, make Videos and share them then you'll succes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoy
View Post

Man, put it up and start a server, make Videos and share them then you'll succes.
Please type in normal text.

If your server is unique, of course people would be interested (however it turned out people aren't interested in a unique roleplay)

Sounds stupid to me, but that's only me, I'm sure some people would be interested. Put it up, and if it fails, it fails.

If this is like role=play i'm pretty sure people wont bother with it because of how many role-play servers are now opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiliz
View Post
If this is like role=play i'm pretty sure people wont bother with it because of how many role-play servers are now opened.
This is not a role playing server. This is an "mmorpg" server with a fantasy mmorpg type game play.