Simple help. OnRconLoginAttemp

I have this pawn code

Quote:

#include <a_samp>

public OnRconLoginAttempt(ip[], password[], success)
{
if(!success) //If the password was incorrect
{
printf("FAILED RCON LOGIN BY IP %s USING PASSWORD %s",ip, password);
new pip[16];
for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++) //Loop through all players
{
GetPlayerIp(i, pip, sizeof(pip));
if(!strcmp(ip, pip, true)) //If a player's IP is the IP that failed the login
{
SendClientMessage(i, 0xFF0000, "You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com"); //Send a message
Ban(i); //They are now banned.
}
}
}
return 1;
}

I want this message in "red" color as you can see, but when I try to change it to "red" with all ways, it fail.

Anyone can help me with this?

try this,
PHP код:
SendClientMessage(i0xFF0000FF"You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com"); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0n1COwnsYou
Посмотреть сообщение
try this,
SendClientMessage(i, 0xFF0000FF, "You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com");
Doesenґt work :P. I mean,m itґs the same. Give the ban in "white" color. And I want it in "red"

here you go

pawn Код:
#define C_RED 0xD20202FF
SendClientMessage(i,C_RED, "You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com"); //Send a message

Hi,
what about this?
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(i, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com"); //Send a message
Greetz,
LetsOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsOWN[PL]
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,
what about this?
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(i, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com"); //Send a message
Greetz,
LetsOWN
That Will Make it White...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0n1COwnsYou
Посмотреть сообщение
That Will Make it White...
pawn Код:
"{FF0000}(...)"
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabi RoxX
Посмотреть сообщение
here you go

pawn Код:
#define C_RED 0xD20202FF
SendClientMessage(i,C_RED, "You has been banned, REASON: Attemp to log in the rcon, you can make a Ban Appeal in ranchohippie.createaforum.com"); //Send a message
Script [gamemode/....] Run time error 20: Invalid index parameter <Bad (cant read what say here) point)