Aim Bug

I don't know if anyone else has noticed or experienced this bug, but sometimes when aiming (with mouse and keyboard not controller) the aiming cross hair will dissapear and it will be come impossible to aim or walk while aiming. Its like walking in circles and the camera is always behind you and your watching yourself aim and movearound. It happens to me on mini-missions server, is it a script bug or an actual samp bug i might make a video of the bug in action. Let me know if anyone else has had this problem.

I don't think I've ever had this before... Vid or screens plz =]

it's not, it happened to me in the last battle against big smoke once.

It could just be a video card issue. Make sure all your video drivers and running programs are up to date. Could be the card itself, who knows... I have had issues in the past on my old computer of gfx layers totally disappearing. But I am using the same video card now, just different motherboard and processor (went from a ATI to Intel)

Could also be a DirectX setting issue as well.

You running Vista or XP? Could also be the reason...

i have windows XP, but this never happened before.

btw thanks for all replies

[me="[XG]Lj™"]raises hand.[/me]

Happened here too.

In fight 1vs1 that hapen 1000 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Yea I've encountered this before. It's very annoying, I doubt it's a SA-MP related glitch.
It must be. I tested it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |>Extremo<|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Yea I've encountered this before. It's very annoying, I doubt it's a SA-MP related glitch.
It must be. I tested it out.
i think your right

Sounds like an Error Processing Player thingy. :S
Video/screenshots please. =)