Anyone take AP Calculus in highschool?

How was it? What kind of student were you, etc.

Took it on my senior year. To be honest, I like it but the teachers tend to complicate stuffs. I wasn't enjoying the class at the beginning but after I watched few ******* videos and connect those stuffs with the teacher's lecture, it seemed to make a lot of sense and had discovered pretty cool stuff with it. I was a kind of student who always think "why is that? why is this?". Always ask question to myself on how the fuck the equation discovered/made at the first place. I was a good thinker though. You will like it but you may need to have external source of education in-order to understand it well. There are awesome tutorials on ******* and if you find yourself stuck somewhere, just ****** it and educate yourself. It also depends on the location because U.K education is alot better than U.S education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
You will like it but you may need to have external source of education in-order to understand it well.
I thought so, I've found khanacademy to be of great use, thanks for your input.

Yeah! It's pretty worst chapter -_-

Ah, it's awesome. Beyond awesome, it is! Derivatives, limits, integrals. The beauty of their logic is beyond awesome.

Your asking on a forum filled with 12 year olds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Analysis of graphs (predicting and explaining behavior)
Limits of functions (one and two sided)
Asymptotic and unbounded behavior
Continuity
Derivatives
Integrals
Fundamental theorem of calculus
Antidifferentation
Sounds like the stuff i firstly learned on secondary school. Quite easy and fun IMO, and essential for any further maths.

i am learning Calculus in my school this year , i feel integrals hard to do , others i understood good but integrals just ;x

Going to be in Calculus next year. Dam, I can't wait lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
Your asking on a forum filled with 12 year olds...
Hate to be rude but
  1. You're* EDIT: I just saw your signature, but all my points below still stand
  2. Not everyone on this forum is a prepubescent, idiotic 12 yr old.
  3. If you have nothing to contribute, don't post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like the stuff i firstly learned on secondary school. Quite easy and fun IMO, and essential for any further maths.
What country was that in? Germany? You were sure blessed with such an advanced curriculum. I'd love to have that here in the U.S