[GameMode] My Virtual Dream - Letґs Again

Dear Community,
because we have published this Script already on the German forum,
if we do this now also here.

With the Gamemode it concerns around a Godfather editing (more exactly said LoH 0.4).
The Gamemode is based on the MySQL Plugin R5.
To make it ready to play, it must be still updated merely with the new Includes by SAMP 0.3z, because it here
on an old version is based.

In the package(bundle) all required files are contained (Maps, Pwn file, includes, plugins).
You find the objects in the Filterscript "Objekte".

Follower is included in the Gamemode:

- Fraction system (completely).
- Job system (new jobs like "explosive masters", "photographer " and still "Gabelstabler driver", the others are so far still a state kind,
merely some changes were carried out in it.
- Skin system
- Anti Cheat system (Junk Buster) which must be loaded by the start of the server with (Filterscript) does not function(work) otherwise of the Gamemode.
- Weapons transport system (BaySide is the point of fetching) as soon as the driver is killed, transport failed.
- Weapons transport Upgrade (with it one more goods to fetch can, can one than course/mafia its weapon transporter upgraden).
- Mobile phone system (contacts store, calls, SMS write, directory) based on dialogues.
- Atom bombs system including an atomic shelter, where one can look for protection.
- Offered system (many it are in such a way inserted in the Script that this can give for example Tipps to the police, where the criminal is).
- Autohouse system (DT autohouse system), which was again worked on by us and which were removed errors.
- Fraction autohouse system (parliamentary groups can their vehicles themselves buy here) (location: LV).
- Functioning Business system.
- Functioning house system with a Interior Shop (location: LS).
- Gangwar system for Mafien/course.
- Singular maps (which with the Script are together developed).
- Bank Rob system (money wash).
- Weapons drop system (which was never developed correctly).
- Eyeglasses system (acquire from sun glasses)
and still much more.

In order to be able to give you a few views of the maps, are here once a video as well as a few pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4KDW4ysZQ

The entire Script is appropriate for German, we hopes nevertheless that it will please you & by a good soul
is possibly continued to work on.

Download: Here

Yours sincerely,

ReborN and
the Old My Virtual Dream Team

This section is only for ENGLISH gamemodes, post it in the Dutch section please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
This section is only for ENGLISH gamemodes, post it in the Dutch section please.
Germany != The Netherlands. You should probably learn to read, as he stated German a couple of times, including the fact that he already released it there.

Anyway, two questions.
Did you get permission from the original author of the script?
Did you know it's not allowed to redistribute the SA-MP server package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Germany != The Netherlands. You should probably learn to read, as he stated German a couple of times, including the fact that he already released it there.

Anyway, two questions.
I am sorry, I write fast without even looking at what I type, the actual point is, why is he posting a non-English script in an English section? That's all I wanted to ask.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, that LoH script was then published by Heitzer or Maxi.
The permission of Heitzer lies before me.
In addition, there is a Godfather script and theoretically requires no permission because this is only a further development of this script.
The permission of the publication of the My Virtual Dream scripts I have given myself, as this was developed by me and a good friend.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How exactly do you mean? O.o
SAMP is made ​​legal for download and otherwise only the data includes the script, as well as some others which were also made ​​legally available for download are.

Not Bad
Keep it up

ENGLISH

One of my favourite scripts ever - so since 2013.
for an english translation -> pn me!

eurmm germany they speak german
the netherlands hey speak dutch

so germany = not dutch nor netherlands..
for the rest i agree with the above