[GameMode] Jueix's Multi mod / Los Entertainment Multi mod Release

Jueix's / Los Entertainment Multi Mod Release

Story
Sometime in 2012, I decided to make a sa-mp server which would have all servers built in, Basicly a player would be able to join the server and pick which world he would want to join for example, Roleplay, Which will allow him to do only roleplay features etc, Stunting which allows him to do only stunt things and non roleplay and cops n robbers. At first the server went well and I decided to release a beta test for alot of my friends on ******** and at college and It was going well.

Why are you releasing?
After finishing the whole server's code and getting all the following game modes built in Roleplay, Cops n Robbers, Stunting and Call of duty, I got a trojan on my laptop which deleted half of my laptops memory, After checking my USB for backups of the server I relealized it was only backed up once and that was after I finished most of the stunting features and started working on roleplay and I can't be asked making it all again.

Features
  • Admin System
  • Stunt World 80% complete
  • Dynamic house system with my full furniture system *Not released the full verison as filterscript*
  • Dynamic House creating
  • Dynamic Dealerships, "Credits to some one's vehicle system emma's or somert, Edited a little by me and made it so you can have unlim vehicles"
  • Unique features
  • Advanced roleplay name Checker
  • And much more
Commands Admins
Here are admin commands with explantions on using them, Loads more and I forgot the levels but you can read them:
  1. /giveplayercar Gives a player an ownable car
  2. /rangeban Range bans the player's ip and stops ban evading.
  3. /removestuntuser [name] Removes the stunt users acc, Houses and vehicles
  4. /removeroleplayuser [name] removes a roleplay users acc houses n vehicles.
  5. /giveuzi [id] [uziid] gives an uzi same with /givepistol, /givemachinegun /giveshotgun and /givesniper
  6. /acar *I think* [carid][colour][colour]
  7. /Makeadmin
  8. /createhouse1 [houseid][price][sellprice][vw] where it says /createhouse1 you can do up to /createhouse3
  9. /a turns on admin chat / allows you to talk in admin chat with out typing /a [message] and /a to get off it
  10. And much more check in code.
Commands Stunt
  • /mainmenu, takes the player back to the mainmenu and allows him to repick his world, this also saves his stats etc.
  • /teleports View all teleports n teleport to them
  • /commands
  • /help
  • /car spawn a car
  • /flip flips the car
  • /tunemenu opens tune menu
  • and much more check in pawno
The commands above do not work in the roleplay world

Commands Roleplay
  • /mainmenu same again
  • /me
  • /shout
  • /do
  • /low
  • /carhelp
  • /house help
  • /furniture
  • and much more check in pawno
How to add worlds, world commands, world vehicles and world Objects
Commands add this to each command you make
pawn Code:
If(WorldInfo[playerid][pWorld] == [your world id here])
{
//code for command here
}
Vehicles, You will just use SetVehicleVirtualWorld and add it that way.

World Objects, For this go to convertffs.com and make a custom format and copy this and change the worldid, int id and playerid to your liking.
pawn Code:
CreateDynamicObject({model}, {x}, {y}, {z}, {rx}, {ry}, {rz}, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 200.0);
Videos
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWESk4Ca3Q8&list=UUV5cKWdYGNHhYkGBEkblVTA& index=5[/ame] This current video is off V0.5 of this game mode and is not the one I am releasing its just showing a bit of the furniture system, I am currently Uploading the full video of the game mode to yt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7fzp...ature=*********

Download
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/1vXRuk0S
Accepting Mirrors

How to install
  1. Download the gamemode and compile it
  2. Create in these folders in the scriptfiles folder, DonUsers, RpUsers, StuntUsers, Vehicles and Houses / or House
Thank you for your time, If you find any bugs I will not be fixing them because this is now an open script and I don't work on it any more due to losing most of the work.

Awesome script, I might test it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRapist
View Post
Awesome script, I might test it
Thanks =,).

I don't know if its compatible with 0.3x cuse i made it with 0.3e

Awesome bro +1rep

video added can be found here http://*********/w7fzpoRVwDc

Hi guy's, i can't be asked making a roleplay gamemode so i am going to continue on with this, Going to add alot more feature's and other type of thing's, If you have any suggestion's please feel free to comment them, But the verison i am working on now might not be released, Thanks.

Awesome script

nice job.. how to make sa-mp to window mode ?

Sorry for a late reply but I've been kind of busy, To make sa-mp windowed mode you press alt and enter, You can then run the Sa-mp client in window mode, I use this with sand boxie to test aloud of the scripts I make by allowing it to have two Sa-mp clients running at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Cool gm

Just one word! WOW

Don't know wether to finish this project, Or start a new project.

Awesome GM! On my way to test it

i got this..
pawn Код:
error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
Lines from 3909 to 3916:
pawn Код:
else if(vehmd == 534)
                                {
                                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1003,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Choose one","Paintjob\nChrome\nSlamin\nFlame Sideskirt \nArches Sideskirt Roof\n{FF0000}Back","Select","Cancel");
                                }
                                else if(vehmd == 496 || vehmd == 505 || vehmd == 516 || vehmd == 517 || vehmd == 518 || vehmd == 527 || vehmd == 529 || vehmd == 540 || vehmd == 546 || vehmd == 547 || vehmd == 549 || vehmd == 550 || vehmd == 551 || vehmd == 580 || vehmd == 585 || vehmd == 587 || vehmd == 589 || vehmd == 600 || vehmd == 603 || vehmd == 401 || vehmd == 410 || vehmd == 415 || vehmd == 418 || vehmd == 420 || vehmd == 436 || vehmd == 439 || vehmd == 458 || vehmd == 489 || vehmd == 491 || vehmd == 492) // error line
                                {
                                        RegularCarDialog(playerid);
                                }
EDIT: error line is 3912

Awsome Gamemode!!!
can u please tell me how to make 2 mods in one server?? i really need a full tutrial just 2 worlds i have a freeroam mode and i need a roleplay/Zombie mode with it, any help apreciated and nice gm!!

Awesome script.