SA-MP Pickup bug

Hello guys, today im gonna explain the bug on 0.3x about the Pickup
my server uses 'CreatePickup and OnPlayerPickupPickup" every pickup is bug when i converted all my script into 0.3x. but it was bug less when it was 0.3e-R2 i haven't received any bug about entrance/exit when they pick it up they are falling down from sky. now i tried all my script version that was bug less since 0.3e everytime i enter a pickup i fell down from sky no. never happened to me. it only happen this since 0.3x was released. so hope this will be fixed asap

Check your server logs. Did anything (filterscripts/plugins) fail to load?

I dont use any filterscript. and the server loads fine. no error or anything.

Players falling out of the sky, isn't related to the pickup, the point is that the interior, or place you SetPlayerPos the player, isn't loaded.
This could be missing mapping, but can also be a mistake in the coords.
If you check that, we can be sure if the problem is there or not

i used my pickup since 0.3e-R2 and it was no bugs, it was working well. but when some of my players reported that they fall from the sky. then i started to test it with my admin and tried with my old-version script. all of them do the same thing. all my coords and interior is fine as i said i used my pickup since 0.3e it just now when i converted my script into 0.3x

Server Console Loads.

What did you exactly do when converting to 0.3x(that's only a case of replacing includes right?)

What i did is, compiled my script, downloaded all the new version of my plugins, recompiled my include

Allright, I tried to help pds2012 with this problem, we tried alot, updating plugins/includes, changing things in the script, but this problem seems to persists with ID 0 and 1, and sometimes with ID 2.
I tried it too, and I only had a problem when I was ID 1, when I logged as ID 2, it worked..
I really don't know how to help him further, so maybe someone more experienced with this problem is able to help?

Are the interiors GTA interiors (present in single-player) or custom-mapped ones? If the latter, are you using a streamer? If so, which one?

Said that, Something comes up to my mind, Are you setting the interior and VW to 0?