[FilterScript] [FS]Anti-Cheat

I have been searching but i cant find any anti-cheat system so i made my own

So far i only have made anti weapon hack but it will change as i add more

The anti weapon hack checks if a player has a minigun or a rocket every 2 seconds. If they have those weapons they get banned. You can easily add more weps

If the script seems to nooby i dont care. Go cry about it somewhere else.

Enjoy:

http://pastebin.com/f582ebe9c

Thanks man

1.- No 2 seconds, you have timer on 2 seconds...
2.- Why dont remove credits? I dont know if this will use more people...
3.- Minigun and rocket protection is good only for you if you know how weapons you dont have in your server.
4.- Isnt bad, good job

better than a timer, would be onplayerdeath

so they can brandish the forbidden weapons, but use them and chances are they get banned.

what happens if they use a health hack then how wil they get banned with there weapons

What

The script dosent know if they health hack and whatever they do if they have forbidden weps they will get banned

Thanks!

Pretty good for a first Anti-Cheat

This script does not make sense to me, sorry .

Say if ID 32 was banned, then as soon as another person joins with ID 32, it bans them too weather or not they have bad weapons.

Am I missing something? Or is that basically it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia

Say if ID 32 was banned, then as soon as another person joins with ID 32, it bans them too weather or not they have bad weapons.

no it loops trough all players

note the ifplayerweapon part
only if they got that weapon there will be a ban

public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
if (GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 38 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 35 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 36)
{
new string[200];
GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sizeof(string));
format(string, sizeof(string), "(ANTI-CHEAT BAN) %s has been banned for weapon hacking", string);
SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,string);
Ban(playerid);
}
}

author - stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc
better than a timer, would be onplayerdeath

so they can brandish the forbidden weapons, but use them and chances are they get banned.
Then a cheater would be able to use fake death cheats to get another player banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia

no it loops trough all players

note the ifplayerweapon part
only if they got that weapon there will be a ban
Nice, a year old bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JIeXa
]
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
if (GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 38 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 35 || GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 36)
{
new string[200];
GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sizeof(string));
format(string, sizeof(string), "(ANTI-CHEAT BAN) %s has been banned for weapon hacking", string);
SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,string);
Ban(playerid);
}
}

author - stupid.
OnPlayerUpdate did not exist when this anti-cheat was made.

[JIeXa] - stupid.

are you really think, that this is anticheat it's peace of shit... and you are stupid

Hey there how to exclude RCON Admins

Very nice!!!!!!

Good... but around here i don't think a lot of people are even in process of making Anti-Cheats... And the old Anti-Cheats are the worst, so i don't see much people posting Anti-Cheats, well this is at least a server sided weapon anti cheat so its good i say, but try to make health + armor and all those other goodies, it may be hard but it wouldn't be impossible to achieve it.

Why even make this a Fliterscript, You should of just made an tutorial for it instead..

And anybody saying "very nice" you need to read the wiki more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_ROW_Chez
Посмотреть сообщение
are you really think, that this is anticheat it's peace of shit... and you are stupid
Its not a piece of shit but its something you should know befor you even make a server, But you don't have to be a fucking child and call people you don't even know names.

You're script looks likes it can ban even if player did not cheat. You should've set some variables before banning cheaters, using something like OnPlayerDeath or OnPlayerUpdate would've been generally fine. If you use Timers, I only suggest you to make them bigger to reduce lag. I don't like this script personally.