Function not Registered: Audio_Seek

Hello, i've been working all night to try and fix my server, hosted on vortexservers, and it's been giving me this error all night long. "Function not registered: Audio_Seek" http://prntscr.com/s8t42
I've posted a support ticket on their website but they said that they have never seen this problem before.

Thanks in advance.

looks like it might be something with your script thogh tbh iv never seen that before either

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
looks like it might be something with your script thogh tbh iv never seen that before either
It's apparently something with the audio plugin, but i've tried everything that people have said and nothing worked. It works perfectly fine if i'm running the server off my computer but when i put it on the website host it started happening.

maybe try it on a diff host and see if it happens? if u want i can offer u a test server to see if it happens that way u can find out for sure if its there end or the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe try it on a diff host and see if it happens? if u want i can offer u a test server to see if it happens that way u can find out for sure if its there end or the script
Alright, i'll do that. Thank you, if you really give me a temp test server to see if it works just PM me the info.

Thanks man.

You need to put the plugin* on the server host and put it in server.cfg**.

* .so if it's Linux and .dll if it's Windows.
** 'audio' on Windows, 'audio.so' in Linux (Linux requires you to put the extension).