Does These things Are Same for All players?

Quetion
Does This Things Same For All Players in SAMP Or Differnts ?
If Different How To make it As SAME ?

Trafic Lights (Does the Red Light same for All players?, i mean If it red. Does it Red for All players?)

San Radio. (Normaly GTA SA have Radio's in cars. in SAMP If Two/More players Runing Same Radio Channel
EX- Player X And Player Y are Running Radio Los Santos in Same Time. For Them Run SAME Song Or Different ?

In SA Have Some Cars That They Change Some Parts...
EX - Mesa. Some time It Shows with Hood sometime Not. When it Show Without Hood for Player X. For Player Y Also it show Without Hood. Or it's just Rendom ? If it's Rendom Is There Any Way to Make it Same For All players?

No, these things aren't synched mr. balthushsaenaenhqr

Traffic lights are in sync I believe.. if it's green for you, it's green for others too. As for vehicle components, sometimes when you've just joined an seen the car for the first time the component isn't visible, you need to stream out (go out of view) and come back.. it is then you'll see the component. I get this all the time with sideskirts on elegys, I think it's the same for other people too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa[DGZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
Traffic lights are in sync I believe.. if it's green for you, it's green for others too. As for vehicle components, sometimes when you've just joined an seen the car for the first time the component isn't visible, you need to stream out (go out of view) and come back.. it is then you'll see the component. I get this all the time with sideskirts on elegys, I think it's the same for other people too.
Althought you're right, basthusan never asked for traffic lights. With car parts he means the variations of the cars, ex, the convertible Stallion or the solid-roof Stallion variation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Althought you're right, basthusan never asked for traffic lights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by op
Trafic Lights (Does the Red Light same for All players?, i mean If it red. Does it Red for All players?)
Ok...

EDIT: @MP2 - LOL!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
basthusan never asked for traffic lights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathushan
Посмотреть сообщение

Traffic lights only sync if the GTA clock (TogglePlayerClock) is DISABLED.

EDIT: Damn you, arbit! It took forever to find that image, download it, re-size it, upload it, then work out how to embed the stupid extension-less URL

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Althought you're right, basthusan never asked for traffic lights. With car parts he means the variations of the cars, ex, the convertible Stallion or the solid-roof Stallion variation.
Thats random each time the vehicle is created or re-spawned I'm pretty sure.

Sorry for not fully understanding the question.. it was all I could understand out of what he said.

Also As i Read here.

Trafic Lights are Same For All players [R]

Car Parts or els is not SAME. it can Change to Each players! It seted in a View or Somthing els.[W]

What About the Radio Station ? Does it Run the SAME Song to All players .When they Listen SAME RADIO Channel ? [?]

No the in-game radio is client side only.. it's not synced between players at all.