Please help me

for some reason.. i keep getting warning 217: loose indentation could someone please help me
Код:
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay (Test Server)\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(10195) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay (Test Server)\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(10198) : warning 217: loose indentation

Код:
if(listitem == 0)
       {
               ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 9313, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Choose the channel you would like to listen!", "977 The Hitz Channel\n977 The 80s Channel\n181.FM - POWER 181\n1POWER\n108.FM - THE HITLIST\nChroniX Metal\nHOT 108 JAMZ\nSpart FM Tupac Channel\nAlex Jones FM\nFrench Kiss FM\nBlackBeat FM\nDEFJAY\nPower Hitz\nSky FM\nOld School 99\nTrance Channel\nIbiza Sonica", "Select", "Cancel"); // Here, you can add any channel you want, incase you have the streaming URL for it
       }
   if(listitem == 1)
       {
           StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid); // Now, this will turn the radio stream off, this means you won't be able to hear the streaming.
               SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, "");

I think it's this. Don;t count on it though, I'm fairly new to scripting

Код:
if(listitem == 0)
       {
               ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 9313, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Choose the channel you would like to listen!", "977 The Hitz Channel\n977 The 80s Channel\n181.FM - POWER 181\n1POWER\n108.FM - THE HITLIST\nChroniX Metal\nHOT 108 JAMZ\nSpart FM Tupac Channel\nAlex Jones FM\nFrench Kiss FM\nBlackBeat FM\nDEFJAY\nPower Hitz\nSky FM\nOld School 99\nTrance Channel\nIbiza Sonica", "Select", "Cancel"); // Here, you can add any channel you want, incase you have the streaming URL for it
       }
   if(listitem == 1)
       {
           StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid); // Now, this will turn the radio stream off, this means you won't be able to hear the streaming.

Try that

pawn Код:
if(listitem == 0)
{
}
if(listitem == 1)
{
}

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=251335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles2197
Посмотреть сообщение
Try that

pawn Код:
if(listitem == 0)
{
}
if(listitem == 1)
{
}
i put that in pawno but i still get a few more warnings.. i have tried fixing it but it will give me more warnings everytime i fix it

Код:
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay (Test Server)\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(10187) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\JordanDrummer\Desktop\Maxed Out Roleplay (Test Server)\gamemodes\MaxedOutRoleplay.pwn(10204) : warning 217: loose indentation
Код:
if(dialogid == 9312)
	{
    if(response)
    {
	if(listitem == 0)
	{
	}
	if(listitem == 1)
	{
	}
    return 1;
            }
        }

if(dialogid == 19993)

Paste your script here and it'll fix it. http://dracoblue.net/tidy/pawn/