[Tool/Web/Other] GamePanelX-v3,an open source game control panel for Linux

Ok,here we go...

I am releasing this pannel here with permissions from Ryan Gehrig(aka this aint made by me).

About

GamePanelX is the original Free and Open Source control panel for Linux game and voice servers.
It has been actively maintained since 2007. A complete rewrite (version 3) recently came out in October 2012.

Technical Info

GamePanelX is built for Linux servers. We do not currently support Windows Server.
GPX Master is written in PHP, and uses MySQL as a backend database. It runs SSH2 commands natively to talk to the Remote servers (which run the actual gameservers). The GPX Remote server scripts are written in BASH.

As of Version 3, there is now a Local Server option for those with only 1 physical server. This method uses native PHP functions to run gameservers instead of SSH.

Created By

This project was created by Ryan Gehrig (Email: ryan at gamepanelx.com) in 2007 from scratch.
Ryan is a Developer, Systems Administrator and Musician.
Features

The following feature list is for v3 (updated for Master 3.0.8 / Remote 3.0.10)

Multi-Language – Currently English, Spanish and Portuguese are supported. Help us add new languages!
Built for ease of use - Written with modern Javascript and CSS, everything that can be, is done with ajax, which makes for smooth page transitions
Theme Support – Themeable admin and client interfaces with 1 simple CSS file for each theme. Optionally provide a logo also.
Start/Stop/Update – Start/Restart, Stop and Update game/voice servers with 1 click
Server Console – View your server’s current console output, and send commands to it (required GNU Screen is installed)
New Games – Easily add new game support
Server templates – Steam-based games install automatically for you (including SteamCMD), Auto Install games also install automatically with no knowledge of the gameserver needed, and you can optionally specify a file path to a directory to make a template from
Startup Editor – Server startup editor (key/value) with client-editable settings
Cloud games – Get the latest supported games from the gamepanelx cloud system, no downloads necessary
Plugins system – Add action hooks to make your plugin perform actions in a specific spot
Game query engine - GameQ V2, with hostname, num players, map, and much more available
File Manager – With multi-file uploads, add/edit/delete files, Add/delete directories
User Editor – Add/edit/delete user accounts
User permissions – FTP, startup editor, file manager, etc
Admin editor – Add/edit/delete added administrator accounts
Network Server editor – Add new physical servers with either Local Server option or SSH info to remotely login to manage the server. Also add as many IP Addresses as you need for this server with the “IP Addresses” tab
Local Server option – Native PHP, no SSH needed. NOTE: The PHP Pecl SSH module is NOT needed for this project. We use a pure-PHP SSH implementation called PHPSecLib.
Automation

Steam Installer – Automatic Steam Installer. As of 3.0.8, this can automatically install hldsupdatetool-based Steam games and SteamCMD games such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive/GO
Auto Installer – As of 3.0.8, if the game has “Install Mirrors” and “Install CMD” filled out, when creating a template, these commands will be run and the game can be automatically fetched and installed for you.

Screenshots

http://gamepanelx.com/wp-content/upl...pxss_308_1.png
http://gamepanelx.com/wp-content/upl...pxss_308_2.png
http://gamepanelx.com/wp-content/upl...pxss_308_3.png

Downloads

Download Master

(optional) Remote Scripts: Download Remote

If you are need Documentation/How-To's for GamePanelX V3 then click me!

Need support from real people ? then visit Community Forums

Wow thats great! + reps!

That's cool +1

This panel will be useful to many people because its has most of the features of TCAdmin and GameCP like its supports multi user,built-in FTP and you can manage more than 1 samp server with this and Voice servers too. you can save a few $ by using this.

Thanks A lot i was searching for this

great job!

Eye friendly and very usefull!

Is the bugs fixed? When I put this on my old vps around a month ago, ftp didn't work and some other stuff aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
View Post
Is the bugs fixed? When I put this on my old vps around a month ago, ftp didn't work and some other stuff aswell
I worked fine for me on my VPS running on Ubuntu.You might want to see http://gamepanelx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=622 - Its a Tutorial .

Thanks, I'll use this if i ever get a vps again ( I cancelled the last one as it was costing too much and I didn't know what I was doing )

PHP
MySQL

There are some MySQL errors on some pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
View Post
There are some MySQL errors on some pages.
Feel free to report those at http://forums.gamepanelx.com/viewforum.php?f=13 - (Support Forum) .

Very nice work. I take.

@Michael ,btw i installed this on my VPS in CA yesterday and i didn't see any errors in any page...

Looks awesome, could we see a demo please?

i have this error when i try to login as admin

Login Failed: Ajax file not found!
Check the "docroot" value in /configuration.php and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxangil
View Post
i have this error when i try to login as admin

Login Failed: Ajax file not found!
Check the "docroot" value in /configuration.php and try again.
Rename the "/configuration.new.php" file to "/configuration.php" if haven't already, or check permissions.

That's a nice panel. Does anyone know if this actually gonna run on cPanel? mean to install through it.

How it works i need help

Is this for hosting server nice +rep