Model Preview Rotation Flickering

So, as some of you who have tried the feature to rotate the new model previews may know, you need to show the textdraw again for the changes to have effect, well there's a slight problem I've noticed and may or may not be possible to fix.

It seems there's flickering with textdraws if you update them by showing it again after it's created, so if you rapidly update a textdraw (let's say every second), it will flicker and this gets annoying when you're trying to rotate the model in the textdraw, because it's just not smooth at all.

I'm not so familiar with DirectX, so I'm unsure if there's an efficient way to fix this problem, but if there is then perhaps updating the rotation on a preview model should update the model when it's set, so the script doesn't have to call the textdraw show method.

You do realize that each time you show/alter a custom preview textdraw you're rendering the model under your condition specified on PreviewRot and others and displayed as a 2D resource. There's no simple way to fix this.

Fair enough, thanks for the suggestion.

I try to fix the flickering problem by not hiding the textdraw and showing it again after updating the textdraw. Instead, I only use TextDrawShowForPlayer to update it. I'm not sure if it's useful though.