Streamer Plugin problem

hey,
i'm using thew latest version of streamer plugin (supports 0.3x) and it works fine on windows with the dll, but there are some problems on linux with the so, the server crashes when it tries to load objects.
downloaded from here:
http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...downloads/list

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeadlyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
hey,
i'm using thew latest version of streamer plugin (supports 0.3x) and it works fine on windows with the dll, but there are some problems on linux with the so, the server crashes when it tries to load objects.
downloaded from here:
http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...downloads/list
Download the latest streamer.so plugin. Had some problems with .SO plugins too when I used volt-host (since they only support linux plugins). If that dosen't work, try to download the plugin (forgot what it's called) that will tell you what the ERROR is in the server_log.txt Gonna try to find the plugin if you didn't get it working.

-dan.

i already use the most up to date version, here are the errors:
Код:
[17:47:10] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:47:10] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:47:10] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:47:10] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:47:10] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:47:10] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:47:11]
i've re-downloaded the include and the plugin, it still won't work.

Quote:

script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file

...so compile them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
Посмотреть сообщение
...so compile them.
i did.