My friends cant log into my server.

Hello there,

This is my first post, and i need your help.
I have a server and my friends cant login. I have port forward 7777, i can login from :7777 or local ip.
I've searched for 2 days and nothing helpes me so if someone can join with teamviewer it will be very helpfull

Regards,
BloodRav3N

First You need to host your server so after your server will be Online for Others PC/Laptop/Desktop.

You can Lauch your server online but first make your You have complete Port Forward without any mistake.
To Learn how to Port Forward Find some tutorials at ******* and find some Topic/Thread at This SAMP Forum

Hope it Helps you

You need to open/forward your ports. It is not required that your server sis hosted. Tell me what Router you are using so that I can explain some more to you.

You need to Port Forward to let other see your server and connect to it , but it if your internet closed or you closed the samp-server the server will close so to let it always open even if your internet closed or samp-server closed to be online you will not to Host it
Note : If you port forward you will need to keep your samp-server open to let other join your server , if you close it , server will not work . So open it and give your ip to your frineds to join it , to know your ip visit : www.whatismyipaddress.com and put your port at last for example if your ip is : 41.46.75.231 and your port is 7777 so you will put it like this : 41.46.75.231:7777 and give it to your frineds to join and be sure your samp-server is opened . I hope this worked