How much have you earned with SA-MP(Servers)

Hi!

How much have you earned with samp? (I mean donations and stuff)

I have earned more than 200 euros!

Running a server for all the wrong reasons!

Me and my friend we are just wasting money and earn a shit. 0$ till now :/

Ive spent way more than i earned. Thats because normally you pay for a hobby, and not choose your hobbies to get paid for them.
Also, once you got some job, even if its just a tiny one, youll laugh about "making money with samp".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
View Post
Hi!

How much have you earned with samp? (I mean donations and stuff)

I have earned more than 200 euros!
OMG are you kidding me? You run a server because you get money for this? umad?
I have a server too, but I want money for that only for one reason. And the reason is: to keep the server online!!!

When I dont get the money, then I have no problem with this! I can keep the server online alone too, but a little bit help is nice

Did i said that i don't keep server online with this? I keep, most of money goes to server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
View Post
Did i said that i don't keep server online with this? I keep, most of money goes to server.
I didnt say that you know. I dont need to discuss this here.

Have a nice day!

Threads like these almost always result in this type of fallout, because they just come off like bragging. There is also some jealousy from some...as THEY are trying to use SAMP as a money maker as well. Some of us get grumpy because we see these servers go up that are just obviously attempts at making a cash-cow ("donate to us and you get better chance at being admin yaaay"!) and it just farts in the face of those of us focusing on FEATURES to retain playerbase...instead of leading them down a path of profitability w/ false promises and empty hope.

Do you even lift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Ive spent way more than i earned. Thats because normally you pay for a hobby, and not choose your hobbies to get paid for them.
Also, once you got some job, even if its just a tiny one, youll laugh about "making money with samp".
This