Best host ?

Title says it all , what is the best host ? Or at least a top 3, exlude volt host they really s**k.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
i saw that list , are they ordered from 1 to last or random ? i want to know a top 3 of the samp hosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25aug
Посмотреть сообщение
i saw that list , are they ordered from 1 to last or random ? i want to know a top 3 of the samp hosts
I recommend Volt-host. They have very good service etc. But they had some problems with their servers getting attacked with DDOS causes the whole shit to crash basically. But they're setting up their new system today and it should be online 5PM EST Time.

Been using volthost since SEP, very happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReplay1995
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend Volt-host. They have very good service etc. But they had some problems with their servers getting attacked with DDOS causes the whole shit to crash basically. But they're setting up their new system today and it should be online 5PM EST Time.

Been using volthost since SEP, very happy!
the server where i am playing is also using volt since sep , at the start we had problems with server beeing very slow (having lag when typing) , after taking something out in the script it got back to normal. now in the last 1 month we only had problems with them .. action>words .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
the server where i am playing is also using volt since sep , at the start we had problems with server beeing very slow (having lag when typing) , after taking something out in the script it got back to normal. now in the last 1 month we only had problems with them .. action>words .
Server being slow when you type is the scripts fault. Had some problems with the countdown system being extremely slow, reason was the script. And volt-host have been extremely annoying since JAN. But their getting a brand new network today which should be quite good! Their new network have 10Gb while their old one had 1Gb, so their should be a big difference! Let's hope they make their promise!

Aight , still wanna hear some other opinions about other good hosts

Well I recommend VoltHost, KingJ Hosting, or Vortex Servers

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend Volt-Host, KingJ Hosting and a VPS Server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saadat
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend Volt-Host, KingJ Hosting and a VPS Server.
what he said volt and kinj are pretty much the best ones but also depends on your taste