Vortexhost big scam?

Hey, just bought my server at vortex for 30$. When you order your service you can check "in-game voice" for the same price as your server so 30+30 = 60$. I did not check under "in-game voice" and when I checked out it says "UNPAID" under "in-game voice" and they ask me to charge me for something I did not want. I do NOT Recommend vortexhost. Big scammers.

proof or lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
proof or lies.
right.

Vortex Servers?

Have you tried contacting them? They are very good host and I'm sure they are NOT scammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3s0
Посмотреть сообщение
Vortex Servers?

Have you tried contacting them? They are very good host and I'm sure they are NOT scammers.
Yeah...sent them email and tickets...dosen't even respond. Wasted over 60$ on them FUCKING DERP!

hmm odd from what iv heard bout them they arnt known to scam people maybe they are waiting for a fraud check to be done before your server goes active

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReplay1995
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah...sent them email and tickets...dosen't even respond. Wasted over 60$ on them FUCKING DERP!
When did you contact them last time?

Maybe you should be patient and wait for their answer.

REMOVED - didn't see other replies before posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm odd from what iv heard bout them they arnt known to scam people maybe they are waiting for a fraud check to be done before your server goes active
Well I ordered my service around 19:00 PM...its 00:45 AM now....reason im switching host is because volthost get's ddos attacked all the f'en time...their service have been offline since yesterday.

then yea might be better to switch then never seen any company take that long to get a server up and running