GTA V RELEASE DATE!

TH IS IS so true <3
was looking at my FB when i saw news about release date reveal

Quote:

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,
The GTA Team

source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...g-9172013.html
this is so long to wait :]
what r u thoughts

Pushed back to September.

My thoughts? Of course I'm not happy that the game is delayed but it's certainly better then having a bugged game or a ton of zero day patches. I always respect Rockstar as they seem to be laid back, actually giving enough time to their developers to make a game, something a lot of studios don't seem to do.

I'm happy that they're delaying it to get it right. Good work Rockstar I say. Shouldn't have said spring though. They should have thought about it more. I'd rather wait 4 months and it be a great game instead of an okay game. If it came out as a shit game (in spring), we'd have to wait 4+ years for the next one. 4 months vs 4 years.

its okay that its delayed but i would love to stick with new trailers and game play from officials maybe :P
as already waited for more than year sicnce first trailer came , for second.
i surely can wait for bit more as i can get some funds , savings to upgrade my specs in meantime

I'm sure they will release a trailer in the meantime.

I'd say a nice move delaying the release to check for minor bugs, and be accurate about the script itself. Sad to see RG to not yet decide about PC yet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd say a nice move delaying the release to check for minor bugs, and be accurate about the script itself. Sad to see RG to not yet decide about PC yet..
You're obsessed with scripts. GTA V isn't a script.

This is old news for me , i already readed it. Finally a official release date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
You're obsessed with scripts. GTA V isn't a script.
*sigh*

When did i say i was obsessed with scripts? What i meant is that the 'scripts', literally the game codes.