Having a mafia.

Hiya, so I have an idea to start a mafia on a server, but I am tired of these standard "Ballas" or "Yakuza" acting. Killing people with a combat while being poor.

So I ask you guys, what are your ideas to role my mafia?

Well, you need to find someone who knows how to role-play, and a mafia could be anything. A Russian Mafia...or a Mexican Mafia. You should then let their be a system in the server which allows the (gangs) to take control of certain things..the drug runs, guns etc, and they'll be the main distributors of it and what not, basically let them have control. It's a long explanation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie_Saintz
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, you need to find someone who knows how to role-play, and a mafia could be anything. A Russian Mafia...or a Mexican Mafia. You should then let their be a system in the server which allows the (gangs) to take control of certain things..the drug runs, guns etc, and they'll be the main distributors of it and what not, basically let them have control. It's a long explanation..
Good answer, I'll keep it in mind.

mhm, if you want me to explain in detail just send in a pm.

I personally have never been so attracted to mafia roleplay, I don't know why, but I prefered LEO roleplay or streetgang roleplay.

I don't know if you already play a server where you want to play with your mafia on, but if you are still searching for one, hit me up with a PM.

Racist mafia... Roleplay the racists like the "American History X" movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie_Saintz
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really, a "Mafia" isn't a general name for a gang, it refers to the Sicilian Mafia also known as "Cosa Nostra".

Have a nice HQ setup not to fancy. Or you could be like the old type mafia who RP out of a run down building. Get some cars. Nice skins aswell and just straight up RolePlay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyTrey
Посмотреть сообщение
Have a nice HQ setup not to fancy. Or you could be like the old type mafia who RP out of a run down building. Get some cars. Nice skins aswell and just straight up RolePlay.
Exact. We have decided to get our money together and buy a nice building. We'll think about what are we roleplaying as.

More ideas are welcome!

Mafias - They don't own 50 helicopters, they don't have a damn visible HQ in front of the fucking police department ( seen that a lot ) they don't fuck around, they stay clean and under the radar if possible. Etc.

Anyway PM the IP of the server ;P can't find any good ones lately too many 'refunding' servers lolz