GTA V?

hi There

Are You Going To Make A New Version Of Samp To Work With GTA V?
this is the question... im sure everyone would agree too, that this new version of the game is double san andreas but is highly modded from the old game so would you reckon samp would work??

hit me back

pillhead2007

U know GTA V will maybe use 8 or 16 GB of RAM. 60% of samp players or more use shitty pc's. So wont happen man. I think...

Hmm.., No. SA-MP has too much work, why put another heavy work on it? I heard another team is already developing a MP for GTA V.

Wrong board.

general discussions this is right board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiGu3X
Посмотреть сообщение
U know GTA V will maybe use 8 or 16 GB of RAM. 60% of samp players or more use shitty pc's. So wont happen man. I think...
Yes, this will obviously happen. Isn't it logical that a game developed for 6 year old hardware will use somewhere between 3 and 6 times as much RAM as some of the most graphically intensive gemes developed?
Ok, sarcasm off. It's HIGHLY unlikely that the game will use more than 3 GB of RAM, with the recommended system requirements probably being 4GB.

Anyway, judging by what Kye said when people asked this about GTA IV, I doubt it. One of the reasons SA_MP only supports version 1.0 of GTA San Andres is due to legal issues. In later versions terms of agreement were made that prohibited modding. GTA IV is the same, and no doubt that GTA V will be as well.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You basing your information off of other people who don't know making their own stabs in the dark as well. I assure you GTA V won't need 16GB, and will likely not REQUIRE 8GB. If you don't know the answer, its okay to not know. Making stuff up is no benefit to anyone.

Other poster: I'd LOVE to know how people are making a multiplayer mod for a game that doesn't exist yet ROFL

And yeah...Everything and Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
You basing your information off of other people who don't know making their own stabs in the dark as well. I assure you GTA V won't need 16GB, and will likely not REQUIRE 8GB. If you don't know the answer, its okay to not know. Making stuff up is no benefit to anyone.

Other poster: I'd LOVE to know how people are making a multiplayer mod for a game that doesn't exist yet ROFL

And yeah...Everything and Nothing
True, but the nice thing is that GTA V wasn't announced yet for the PC so 5-MP developers spent money for nothing :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Even if this was true, other players with stronger computers could come in and play this GTAV:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm.., No. SA-MP has too much work, why put another heavy work on it? I heard another team is already developing a MP for GTA V.
I even heard this team is called Rockstar North