Can't connect to :7777 servers

Hi,

I have found that I could not connect to most of the servers with port 7777.
When I open SAMP, these servers are showing 0/0 players and - ping.
However if I keep clicking the server name, these information may show up but the ping won't be updated frequently as normal.

As you can see from below screenshots, the first and second servers are not working but the third one works fine.

And obviously, I could not join any of these servers, but I could connect them successfully with my mobile data.
I have tried port forwarding, updating IP address, restarting router, deleting USERDATA.DAT, re-installing SAMP but nothing helps so far.

I need your help, thanks!

Some ISPs consider 7777 a malware port and block it on their end. You may have to call your internet provider and ask that they allow 7777 for your account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaccph
View Post
Hi,

I have found that I could not connect to most of the servers with port 7777.
When I open SAMP, these servers are showing 0/0 players and - ping.
However if I keep clicking the server name, these information may show up but the ping won't be updated frequently as normal.

As you can see from below screenshots, the first and second servers are not working but the third one works fine.

And obviously, I could not join any of these servers, but I could connect them successfully with my mobile data.
I have tried port forwarding, updating IP address, restarting router, deleting USERDATA.DAT, re-installing SAMP but nothing helps so far.

I need your help, thanks!

Try connecting to a VPN and see if that works.