[GameMode] Army vs Terrorists BETA v1.0

hey,

a long time ago i created this Army vs Terrorists Gamemode(i had the idea from another server and wanted to make it myself, i did made some changes, but if you know the server, then you might recognize this), i was working on it, but then i left samp scripting for a while, just was playing and didnt wanted to script, after i did that i began scripting again, but didnt wanted to script on this, but on a new gamemode, freeroam, drift etc, which im now using at my server

anyways im here to release this gamemode, as i dont do anything with it anymore.

features( i remember):

i had 2 bases, they are both located in the LV desert.

ARMY base: its located at Area 51, the fence is completely remapped by a friend of me( since samp map editor doesnt works on my pc).
there are rhino's, rustlers, helicopters, cars, bikes, etc.
army can also to /airstrike, by which they spawn in an Andromada in the sky above army base, they get a text above them saying: On Airstrike, and if someone kills him he gets extra cash for it.
you also get full armour, health and a parachute + some xtra weapons.
there are more features for army base, but i dont remember, just open /cmds or the script and check it out.

TERROR base: its located at Sherman dam, i mapped there an sorta airport with hangars garages etc, made a complete base with it, the ghost town is also a part of this team.
same vehicle here.
in this class you can do /helljumper, which puts you in andromada with full armour etc, same as airstrike.
and again alot of more features, but i dont really remember.

Features for both classes:

territories and bases have GANGcolors on the map, army = default blue, terrorist = default red. when you start the server, territories will be white, if you take it over it will become red or blue, depends on the team your in.
there are also 2 textdraws, by which you can see who has got the territories, if its nobodies, then it says Nobody/No-one, else it says Terrorists/Army.

there are 3 territories you can take over, with a simple cmd: /conquer.

you have to stay in a red marker, which are located at each one.

territories: battery point, Hospital, Oil refinerry, if you own the Battery point then you can repair your car there( if you get there in time), if your team doesnt owns that territory, then you cant.

im not sure but i think you also can heal at the hospital if you have it, but im not sure, if not, then you can easily create it , just check the variables i use and use them in a new checkpoint or anything like it.

when you enter a rhino, you need +1000 score to drive it, else you will exit it again, same for hunter, and for rustler is 50 score, also the hydra needs 1000 score.

Buggs:

this is a beta version, so there might be a few buggs, thats why i called it a beta version.
you may re-use ANY of this code, re-release the code is also allowed, DONT re-release this script, you may only if you have edited it ALOT, and sent me a pm with the code you made and show me if it is changed, ill send you a pm back then saying its allowed or not.

Credits:
******: Foreach, sscanf, Whirlpool
Luxurion: Luxadmin
Ruben(rubenejbr): helping me with the mapping, and giving me great ideas for this.
Incognito: streamer plugin
Zeex: zcmd
Me: making this script.

Download:
ClickMe!

have fun with it

greets

SCREENSHOTS:
/imageshack/slidesho...478215sfo.smil

i hope they work, if they dont, then tell me

Didnt feel like reading all that... much to much... (Tip: dont write so much ppl dont like to read)
Need some s/s other than that from what i read looks good

alright, ill make some screenies

EDIT: i am going to sleep now, gonna post screenies tomorrow

EDIT: SCREENSHOTS ADDED!!

Good job Mr.Nicky aka GM stealer.

You were our scripter.

Quote:

a long time ago i created this Army vs Terrorists Gamemode

Yeah, right.. GM Created by Stormy_Wolf.

Pastebin link please?

Awesome +REP

Very Nice But i need to add some things

Always like these servers, fun to play on, nice work, +rep

Good job

Good job
Keep up the good work !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job Mr.Nicky aka GM stealer.

You were our scripter.

Yeah, right.. GM Created by Stormy_Wolf.
your right for a part, i got the idea from his server, but i created the entire GM myself, and im not nick or nicky or whoever you said.

download the GM, check both scripts and youll probably see the difference after the first 5 - 10 lines. you can also see the difference ingame, since i made some small changes etc like the territories
---------

Thanks All

Nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liutas286
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work.
thanks

Good job

Nice mode bro