How to run SA-MP on linux?!
i have linux but i dont find download link for linux.

SA-MP doesn't run on Linux unless through Wine, but it's still quite buggy.

IMO, Linux is for servers, not for playing games.

I have never successfully gotten SA:MP to work on Linux. If anyone could enlighten me how the hell this is possible, please, by all means, enlighten away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I have never successfully gotten SA:MP to work on Linux. If anyone could enlighten me how the hell this is possible, please, by all means, enlighten away!
Tried once. Client worked, but as soon as I connected I would get a white screen. That's it. lol

I believe it is truly impossible.

No, it's not impossible. I have seen it done in ******* videos, but they never show you HOW, they always just show you a video of it working.

Wine is a pain in the butt to configure for each and every game. That's why windows is still the only proper option for gaming...

Euuuh Excuse me ... But Linux is as performant as Windows for games ! Linux is most performant that windows on all points ...

Playing to GTA or to SAMP with Wine is not impossible ! I am making it ...

You said BUGGY ? uuuh no ! Not before 0.3x ... In 0.3e or 0.3d the game was more fluid than in windows !

I just have a stupid bug now with 0.3x ... When a new message come in chat screen all the game freeze for about 1sec. Excepted this, the game is fluid. Controls responds as fast as under windows.

I play under linux ! I played on windows ... And my choice is done !