SAMP Vehicle Ownership

Dear SAMP members and scripters

I would like some help on assigning a vehicle to a player / client on my server wether its for purchase or not. I just dont know how to assign a vehicle to a player and i would like to know how to do that at for example at a car dealership. How can i assign a price to a vehicle and when a player gets in they get a dialog or to keep it simple they do a command and if they have the money for it or to be even more simple they just do the command and the vehicle is now there vehicle and they can spawn it at the place they last parked it.

It would be nice if you showed me how to store that vehicle to their account file that i have for them in dini and also how its assgin to them and if another player enters the vehicle the server would reconize them as not the owner and if i want i then script its not thier car or who the owner is or i may block them from entering or what not as long as the server reconize that they are not the owner and the client can respone the car when he or she connects to the server. Id also like the vehicle to be destoryed or what not if the client disconnects so that when they respone it does not appear with two of the vehicles.

Does anyone know how to save the mods incase the client changes the color or adds nos or rims or something.

Im using dini to save my client info and im not using zcmd. Or else i gotta alot of rewriting to do on my server so im just using the basic strcmp ii think it is. I have not reach to the level to understand completly what strcmp or d is so i just copy paste and rename with my command and give it values lol

I suggest you to give a look at Car system FS, that can help you