Dialog appears only sometimes, OnPlayerConnect

Hello!

I am trying to make a "ban" command, and it is supposed to show information about the ban when you join the server again.

I wrote all the information to the INI-file when banning, and it loads OnPlayerConnect. It should..

Here is OnPlayerConnect:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    loggedin=0;
    if(fexist(INI_PATH(playerid)))
    {
        INI_ParseFile(INI_PATH(playerid),"loadacc_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);

if (AccInfo[playerid][banned] ==1)
        {
            new string[600];
            new string2[180];
            format(string, sizeof(string),""cred"Hello %s! \n\n "cwhite" Your account is banned, and you will have\n to make an unban application at %s if you want to \nget unbanned again \n\n "corange"BAN INFORMATIOM: \n"cwhite" - %s \n - Reason of ban: %s\n - Admin who banned you: %s\n - Your Name: %s\n\n", PlayerName(playerid), forum, AccInfo[playerid][bantime], AccInfo[playerid][banreason], AccInfo[playerid][adminban], PlayerName(playerid));
            format(string2,sizeof(string2), "%s got kicked from %s, because the account was banned.",PlayerName(playerid), servername);
            SendClientMessageToAll(grey, string2);
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BanDialog, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Banned!", string,"ok","");
            //SetTimer("kick", 4000, 0);
            Kick(playerid);
            return 1;
        }
        else
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,login,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Login",""cgreen"Welcome back! This account is registered. "cblue"\n\n Please insert your password to login:","Login","Quit");
        }

}
    else
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,register,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Register",""cgreen"Welcome! This account is NOT registered, "cblue"\n\n Please insert a password to register your account","Register","Quit");
    }
    return 1;
}

And here is the command itself (Note: I have tested the ini writing and loading, it looks like it works fine)

pawn Код:
CMD:ban(playerid, params[])
{
    new suspect, string[200];
    if(sscanf(params, "us[200]", suspect, AccInfo[playerid][banreason]))
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, orange, " - USAGE: "cblue"/BAN [playerid/name] [reason of ban] - "corange"Will ban the selected player from the server");
    if(suspect == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, orange, " - - - - - Player was not found online / Wrong name/id - - - - - -");
    if(suspect == playerid)
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, KICK_WARNING, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Confirm:", "Are you sure you want to ban yourself?", "Yep", "No");
        AccInfo[suspect][adminban]=PlayerName(playerid);
        return 1;
    }
    AccInfo[suspect][adminban]=PlayerName(playerid);
    if(AccInfo[suspect][aLevel] == 5)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, orange, "You can't kick the Owner! - He is now warned about this.");
        new string1[1000];
        format(string1, sizeof(string1), " - [Warning]: Admin %s just attempted to kick you with the command "cblue"/kick -", PlayerName(playerid));
        SendClientMessage(suspect, orange, string1);
        return 1;
    }
    else
    {

format(string, sizeof(string), " - - Administrator %s has banned %s from %s . "cwhite"[REASON]: %s", PlayerName(playerid), PlayerName(suspect), servername, AccInfo[playerid][banreason]);
        SendClientMessageToAll(red, string);
        AccInfo[suspect][banned] = 1;
        new year,month,date, hour,minute,second, string5[150];
        getdate(year, month, date);
        gettime(hour,minute,second);
        format(string5,sizeof(string5), "Date: %d/%02d/%02d  -||-  Time: %02d:%02d:%02d",date, month, year, hour, minute, second);
        AccInfo[suspect][bantime] = string5;
        new INI:acc = INI_Open(INI_PATH(suspect));
        INI_SetTag(acc, "Account");
        INI_WriteInt(acc, "Banned", AccInfo[suspect][banned]);
        INI_WriteString(acc, "BanTime", AccInfo[suspect][bantime]);
        INI_WriteString(acc, "AdminName", AccInfo[suspect][adminban]);
        INI_WriteString(acc, "BanReason", AccInfo[suspect][banreason]);
        INI_Close(acc);
        Kick(suspect)
    }
    return 1;
}

The thing is, When i join with my banned account, it should appear a dialog box, with the text i coded above. There is no errors in my script, and the box only shows up sometimes.

When i join the server, it says: connected, joining the game... Connecting to 127.0.0.1:5000... and keeps going.

My thought is: Is the server too fast closing my connection, so my dialog wont show in time ?

Is there any wrong things in my script? It is quite annoying, because its a useful thing to have for banned players. (will add IP when everything works fine so far)

Thanks in advance, looking forward to learn what's wrong :P

Actually, It's the Kick.
The Kick will reconnect you. It will never end.
Try setting a timer that will fits your Ban System.

Move that whole thing from OnPlayerConnect to OnPlayerRequestClass, wont need any timers, also where you actualy load [banned] stat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
Move that whole thing from OnPlayerConnect to OnPlayerRequestClass, wont need any timers, also where you actualy load [banned] stat?
INI_ParseFile is the function i use to load all stats.

It works fine as i said, its just that the dialog wont appear before the server kicks me.

I think you should let them login and then, under you Login(playerid) function, do the necessary after checking if Banned == 1. (ShowPlayerDialog, kick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you should let them login and then, under you Login(playerid) function, do the necessary after checking if Banned == 1. (ShowPlayerDialog, kick)
Could work yes

Is it possible to add a function to the "OnPlayerText" returning a value to prevent them from chatting then ? like "if(loggedin(playerid) = 1) return 1;" ?

Yes it is.
pawn Код:
if(loggedin(playerid) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You have to login to be able to chat");