Can I play SA-MP with a friend on lan?

Is it possible that my friend and I can play on my dedicated server via an AD-HOC connection, or lan? If so, how? THanks.

note that I did do research on this, I didnt find much.

Does your router have more than 1 LAN port ? then you can.

Maybe if you make a server using a program called "Hamachi" you may be able to play on lan. If you need any help setting it up i can help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtle
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe if you make a server using a program called "Hamachi" you may be able to play on lan. If you need any help setting it up i can help you!
Does Hamachi even work without internet?

And I found out what I did wrong, and I made an AD HOC connection using Command Prompt on Windows 8 [ikr I just wanted to try it out doe D:], and it worked. Me and my friend jammed all night long having demo derbies, dogfights, and jerking off on my server . Thank you for taking the time to answer.

i am using hamachi ^^

Yes you can, no hamachi or bullshit needed.
Open up cmd, type "ipconfig" (without " ") and look for IPv4 Adress.

That is the IP adress to use like so: (example IP, yours should look similar) 192.168.0.100:PORT

use a software called "hamachi" to get with your frineds

Hamachi should be avoided at all costs now that people are actually using the 5.*.*.* addresses. Let's not leave them out of the internet..

It's Easy,
Download Hamachi
OR
Goto CMD Type "ipconfig" And Get ip (IPv4 Address) And Give Your Friend You'r IP
OR
Portforward your Server ****** it