[Map] Santa Marina's Modern Bistro NEW (Good For RP.)

Hello! So i finally finished my map which i was working on it for 2 days, 5 hour per day. So bassicly,i made a house, exterior and interior. The house is like more than bistro,but i'm not sure, i coudn't devise the name for it.So there includes- The guest room,small store like where you can buy stuff,surfing,some games,journals, also computers,like person can go there and spent his time on internet or whatever, some gaming fun,pool. Also included a small bathroom,where is toilets,sinks and shower. Next is a coffeshop,where person can go and eat,drink and etc. Then there will be a long passageway,and 2 nice rooms,which can be like VIP,for special people. Outside lot of lamps,and palms,actually everything looks kinda fency.

SCREENS:

VIDEO:
DOWNLOAD LINK:

If you are lazy to go to that place,you can copy this into your gm.It's a teleport command which will get you to that map place.

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{

if (strcmp("/teleport", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid,306.7747,-1884.2335,2.0481);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FF00FF,"You have been teleported");
        return 1;
    }

Used SA-MP Map Construction Date of finished map 24/01/2013
So thanks for your notice and attention,would be great if you leave your comments,what do you think about my map etc.

Thanks in advance.

-Famous

Good map~ Rep+1

Thank you! Much appreciate it.

awesome map i really like it

Cool. Rep for you.

Nice!

Thanks guyz! Come on people,post more comments and opinions about the map,i will be happy to read them.

looks a very nice and clean map,good work

Nice nice. I like it. Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
View Post
Nice nice. I like it. Keep it up.
Thanks Yeah probably will,but it can take a so damn long time to make own exterior and inteior,even that much..takes alot of time. For now i gonna take a break of it. Gonna make next something simple.