I need help in Keeping the Server Online

I tried the Method 2(shown at the wiki page-shown below) but its fails

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Linux_Ser..._Server_Online

Have anyone tried other methods and was successful ? If so please mention it here.

man u should port-forward.
goto ******* and type how to portforward my samp server.

As said above, you could port forward but i wouldnt suggest that, Its better if you get a Host like Voltholt,Kingj,Rapid Servers,Blast servers etc...

And how about trying a none Linux one? on the same VPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittukuttan
Посмотреть сообщение
man u should port-forward.
goto ******* and type how to portforward my samp server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
Посмотреть сообщение
As said about you could port forward but i wouldnt suggest that, Its better if you get a Host like Voltholt,Kingj,Rapid Servers,Blast servers etc...
Wat?

When did i say something like " others cant join my server" ? I am hosting on a Linux VPS where all the ports are open by default.

First understand my post and then post a reply.

Check the 'Running your server' place, and you see a image. Look at the method 2, and try that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
Wat?

When did i say something like " others cant join my server" ? I am hosting on a Linux VPS where all the ports are open by default.

First understand my post and then post a reply.
The VPS's are not easy to use for new people, thats why I never tried it. Get some other - normal hosting with control panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
The VPS's are not easy to use for new people, thats why I never tried it. Get some other - normal hosting with control panel.
Actually VPS are pretty easy to use(My opinion).Its just that the server crashes(Script problem) after couple of hours and i also have installed a control panel for the SA-MP server (so no need to use a SSH client & enter one cmd after another to start/stop the server)and most game server hosts use a .sh files and run it as a background process as shown in the wiki page.