MySQL R7 Urgent Problem - WILL PAY

As Posted Here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...postcount=2970

When I try to connect using "localhost" (which I've always been doing)

Code:
[02:27:09] >> mysql_connect(localhost, lscnr_****, lscnr_****, ******) on port 3306
[02:27:09] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - constructor called.
[02:27:09] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - Connecting to "localhost" | DB: "lscnr_***" | Username: "lscnr_****"
[02:27:09] CMySQLHandler::Connect() - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) (Error ID: 2002)
When I change to 127.0.0.1, it does this. (I think it is because the actual MySQL is set up as localhost)

Code:
[02:17:20] >> mysql_connect(127.0.0.1, lscnr_****, lscnr_****, ******) on port 3306[02:17:20] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - constructor called.
[02:17:20] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - Connecting to "127.0.0.1" | DB: "lscnr_****" | Username: "lscnr_****"
[02:17:20] CMySQLHandler::Connect() - Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (111) (Error ID: 2003)
Using RC7-2-v4 on Centos 5.3 64-bit. Any help please? The MySQL connection is up...

This fix is really urgent, I'll pay anyone who can help me with this fast, upload a working version or something!

What's your bind-address ?

127.0.0.1 ?

Not sure because I'm not the Server Administrator, but when I go on phpmyadmin, it says "lscnr_****@localhost"

So it may be set to "localhost" and not "127.0.0.1"

Can you use terminal ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DjolE
View Post
Can you use terminal ?
Yes, but I don't have access to the MySQL library and root.

"#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)"

Make sure that your MySQL server is indeed using 3306, and make sure that there are no firewalls that could be blocking the internal connection. You may find the netstat command useful for this.

Does your mysql running ?

Type: ps -ef | grep mysqld

and post results here

Yeah it is running.
Code:
lscnr    21626 10624  0 03:36 ttyp0    00:00:00 grep mysqld
Quote:

Make sure that your MySQL server is indeed using 3306, and make sure that there are no firewalls that could be blocking the internal connection. You may find the netstat command useful for this.

Code:
SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE 'PORT';
Returns "3306". That isn't the issue, plus, all other MySQL plugins have worked fine before, just not this one (R7).

edit: googling around and found these artices:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/79226...ld-mysqld-sock
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ld-mysqld-sock

Starting to think that the "bind-address" could be set to "localhost" and is what is causing this.

The connection works when using the external IP address instead of "localhost" or "127.0.0.1". Weird.

Bump, still need a definite solution or someone to tell me what's wrong.

P.S: The MySQL topic is locked?